NEWS

When you earn a freebie, how do you spend it?

• 7 Replies

Kincaid

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« on: <03-17-14/1527:56> »
So every once in awhile, a mission allows you to pay for something without worrying about availability as a thank you.  I'm curious how people have cashed these in.  Ruby still owes me, but right now I'm thinking of saving up a little more nuyen for Muscle Toner (3, alpha) to replace the Muscle Toner I've had since chargen to free up some Essence in time for Run & Gun.
« Last Edit: <04-14-14/1958:26> by Kincaid »
Killing so many sacred cows, I'm banned from India.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #1 on: <03-17-14/1541:38> »
I imagine you'd just write it down in your mission Calendar with the item purchase.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Kincaid

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <03-17-14/1623:32> »
Oh, I'm not worried about the documentation part of things, I'm just curious how people shop :)  Lots of Pain Editors, I imagine.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #3 on: <03-17-14/1635:21> »
Haven't decided yet. Still waiting for the FAQ, to see whether Suprathyroid Gland really isn't supposed to stack with Muscle Toner, Muscle Augmentation and Reaction Enhancers. Also need rules on modding armor, to see whether I can have one modded after I already have it. If so, paying extra once is worth the hassle, but if I have to get it all done in advance, it becomes required to use the Favor, for either a FBA or a Heavy MilSpec. And Pain Editor is also on my shortlist.

Kincaid

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #4 on: <04-10-14/1708:17> »
It's totally not what a guy whose one positive quality is Blandness should take, but the gauss rifle is soooo tempting.   ;D

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #5 on: <04-10-14/1905:43> »
So glad I don't even need to pay extra for an AM-47. ;D Just lay down 35 grand and hello! Shame that it claims to have an Extended Barrel but no such thing actually exists... And I don't see the safe target system in its standard upgrades either... Or the underbarrel weight, which is kinda... What? Isn't that where its 1 RC comes from? Why not list it?
« Last Edit: <04-10-14/1907:36> by Michael Chandra »

The Masked Ferret

• Chummer
  • CDT Special Agent
« Reply #6 on: <04-11-14/1324:40> »
So glad I don't even need to pay extra for an AM-47. ;D Just lay down 35 grand and hello! Shame that it claims to have an Extended Barrel but no such thing actually exists... And I don't see the safe target system in its standard upgrades either... Or the underbarrel weight, which is kinda... What? Isn't that where its 1 RC comes from? Why not list it?

Because that would make too much sense.
SpeechThoughtMatrix/E-mail/TextingAstralSub-vocal

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #7 on: <04-11-14/1334:00> »
Apparently that's not where the RC comes from, but still weird about extended barrel and safety target system.