Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

[SR5] Shadowrun Tarot Deck

(1/28) > >>

AJCarrington:
From Tumblr, starting to preview some of the art:

From Echo Chernik's FB page:

--- Quote ---And so it begins... the slow tease campaign of over 78 illustrations I'm doing for Shadowrun.
For those fans that have known me for awhile - this is one of the Dream Projects that interrupted me this past year. Its not something I could turn down, nor is it something I could put off without turning it down.
Lazarus is helping out a lot on it - and we hope everyone enjoys it as much as we do making it.
--- End quote ---

78 illustrations...nice, very nice, indeed ;D

Sendaz:
Very nice, I see from the tumblr it said staves, so I am guessing Ace, Page or Queen of Wands (Staves)?

I am leaning toward betting it is Page as that is the more adventurous of the trio, but I could see elements of the other two as well here.

ScytheKnight:
This is a really interesting idea... so is this a Lesser or Greater Arcana set? If it's a Greater Arcana I think I'll be finding it really difficult to resist.

badneighbor:
Wow, that's incredible.

Are you looking for artists to contribute? Are all the cards spoken for? I'd love to participate.

The Tekwych:
Echo is doing the entire deck herself. This is a project she has been wanting to do for some time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version