NEWS

House of Green Leaves

• 3 Replies

The Pirate Z

• Newb
« on: <03-12-12/2119:16> »
I'm planning a run where my group will be staying with a Geisha who has started her own house within Neo Tokyo.  How territorial would Lady Tomoe be if one of her students were to set up shop?  What is required to set up a new house?  This is my first post, I'm not even sure if I'm posting in the right forum...

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #1 on: <03-12-12/2221:00> »
I'd have put it in the main forum personally.

As for your OP, it's basically up to you as the GM. Do you want them to be competitive or friendly? Do you want the Yakuza to have a stranglehold on the whole thing? Do you wan one to be a front for another crime syndicate?   
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

JustADude

• Prime Runner
  • Madness? This! Is! A FORUM!
« Reply #2 on: <03-12-12/2354:31> »
I'm planning a run where my group will be staying with a Geisha who has started her own house within Neo Tokyo.  How territorial would Lady Tomoe be if one of her students were to set up shop?  What is required to set up a new house?  This is my first post, I'm not even sure if I'm posting in the right forum...

Personally, I'd say it would depend on how the student was acting towards Lady Tomoe, even if there is a Yakuza stranglehold. Assuming a peaceful departure with no hard feelings, regular "tokens of respect" (aka "kickbacks") to the boss-lady would probably be all that was required to maintain co-existence.
« Last Edit: <03-12-12/2357:21> by JustADude »
“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”
― Albert Einstein

"Being average just means that half of everyone you meet is better than you."
― Me

The Pirate Z

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <03-20-12/0324:55> »
So in progress of the published, this small niche has never been used?  Excellent, but just to be sure, anyone else pulled on this particular loose string?
« Last Edit: <03-20-12/0327:43> by The Pirate Z »