NEWS

CharGen with Automated Character Sheet

• 64 Replies

Koshnek

• Omae
« Reply #45 on: <12-15-13/1154:22> »
it does say view only, but its greyed out and I can't click it x.x.
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Voice chat & Subvocal

Critter

• Chummer
« Reply #46 on: <12-15-13/1235:34> »
Oh no idea about google sheets. I downloaded it and opened it in excel.
There's always one PC who just can't go with the flow.  They have to have something that sets them apart.  Something blatantly obvious to everyone who plays with them.

Telles

• Newb
« Reply #47 on: <12-15-13/2237:50> »
Koshnek, I think my CharGen is too big for it to work in google sheets. download it to use.

Critter, I don't think I understood what you meant by:
Say, Telles, am I missing how to add in your living persona?

I'll try to edit my original post to insert to do list and changes made... very soon.

cthuid

• Newb
« Reply #48 on: <12-27-13/2049:41> »
I am also having problems with bows.  The rating is a fill in space, but when I fill it in, it does not carry over to the price/damage etc. parts of the form.  It also does not work on the character sheet.  The problem also carries over to the arrows, and shouldn't the arrows be in an ammo slot? 

Still an excellent and impressive work.

baronspam

• Omae
« Reply #49 on: <12-27-13/2123:08> »
I get a 404 not found error when I try to either download or open in google sheets. 

Attilatheyeon

• Newb
« Reply #50 on: <01-03-14/2202:47> »
Will it work in open office or another free spreadsheet?

Twilight

• Newb
« Reply #51 on: <01-15-14/2355:47> »
Telles, I've fixed numerous bugs and formatting and implemented some additions to your sheet (including at least one you had on your todo list).  Unfortunately, I didn't track exactly what I did so I can't provide an itemized list of changes.  Since we're in the process of starting up a SR5 game, I'll likely continue making changes.

If you'd like, let me know and I'll be happy to send it to you...

Telles

• Newb
« Reply #52 on: <01-21-14/2119:45> »
Hey guys... Twilight... good to hear that... I would love to take a look at your changes... I'll send you a private message about it...

Averybody else... sorry for my disappearance... moving to another state... my wedding is in about two weeks and this weekend I found out my fiancé is pregnant... (great news... just a lot to do)

I made some changes... mostly makisn my to do list... but another reason for my delay in posting is my work on other tools for SR5... such as a initiative tracker that places the order of play automatically... and a condition monitor tracker linked to the initiative tracker... you write the body and the will and it places the correct amount of boxes for physical and stun. You place the amount of damage and i marks the boxes used by such damage.

I'll place the links for them in my first post. The regular link for the CharGen and my new link for the initiative and condition monitor tracker

I'm also working on a excel with the CharGen, the initiative and condition monitor tracker, some cheat sheets and all of the SR5 rulebook tables with a search button for each table, tool and cheat sheet... but that might take a while :)

Dyslexic Dragon

• Newb
« Reply #53 on: <03-05-14/0748:52> »
Great work, I did find that Improved Reflexes for the Adept is not showing up correctly. Its is not being added to Reaction and +Level D6 is not being added to initiative Die.

Twilight

• Newb
« Reply #54 on: <03-06-14/2255:53> »
I did quite a bit more fixing and expanding functionality (and some changes that made sense to me).  I'll send my updates to Telles again soon.

Charasanya

• Newb
« Reply #55 on: <03-08-14/0648:59> »
Amazing sheet! Found a few bugs however (in V 1.1) that may or may not have been fixed in the meantime:

- It seems the social limit is not being raised with Tailored Pheromones
- Enhanced Articulation does not raise Physical Limit
- Mnemonic Enhancer does not raise Mental Limit
- Magic rating should be capped at 0 and not go into negative numbers
- Adept powers are not on dropdown menu

« Last Edit: <03-08-14/0809:40> by Charasanya »

Allarion

• Newb
« Reply #56 on: <05-18-14/1549:57> »
For some reason the version I got from your link only starts with 20 Starting Karma instead of the proper 25. It is throwing off all the calculations by having it that 5 points off. The Screenshot is how it looks as I load up the file, the Initial Karma being 25 and Karma Left being 20, and I have not yet done a single thing on this after loading it.

EDIT: Found eventually what was going on, on your "blank" default there is a single spell line with "Bought" selected.
« Last Edit: <05-18-14/1614:17> by Allarion »

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #57 on: <05-21-14/0134:34> »
Thank you for this sheet.  I use this for all character building. 

Small note, In adept powers, improved reflexes and Sense are spelled "improoved"
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

myxaplix

• Newb
« Reply #58 on: <05-24-14/1526:08> »
So is version 1.1. still the latest. Does the clicker at the beginning of this post still spit out the latest and greatest?

Twilight

• Newb
« Reply #59 on: <05-25-14/1309:35> »
As far as I know, it is the latest from Telles.  I've continued modifying 1.1 for my use (adding functionality, fixing bugs, etc).  It includes some layout and minor behavior changes from 1.1 so Telles may or may not make this official.  Here's a link to my 1.2 version.