Shadowrun Missions Living Campaign > Living Campaign Discussion

SR6W SRM 2081 FAQ Discussion

(1/5) > >>

Jayde Moon:
Hey all, the new FAQ is out.  As always, please feel free to post your thoughts, questions, kudos, and gripes here!

Hobbes:
My power gamer Player in me is sad to see Stolen Goods banned.

The GM in me is happy to see Stolen Goods banned.

I will acknowledge that there are times when you just can't make me happy.  :  )

The earlier version was a really solid document, so I don't have anything more to add other than thanks for the time and effort!

Lormyr:
I am pretty neutral about. Ideal situation would be nothing needs banned because authors have an understanding how to print balanced things.

In lieu of that, I prefer to see as little as possible banned or altered. Fairly on track with that currently.

Stainless Steel Devil Rat:

--- Quote from: Lormyr on ---I am pretty neutral about. Ideal situation would be nothing needs banned because authors have an understanding how to print balanced things.

In lieu of that, I prefer to see as little as possible banned or altered. Fairly on track with that currently.

--- End quote ---

The goal is indeed to ban as little as possible.

Stolen Gear made that "cut" because frankly, it needs errata.  Needs, as in it doesn't even work coherently by the printed text.  And that means errata, not a SRM clarification.

I think when it finally gets formally fixed, SRM will no longer have a reason to ban it.

tequila:
Will there be an update to the FAQ before the upcoming Con season?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version