NEWS

[6E] Excel / Google Sheets formatted Character Sheet

• 5 Replies

gargaM0NK

• Newb
« on: <09-20-19/0123:24> »
Update: v1.05 - Google Sheets version now fully operational. Added Advancement notes to the sheet.

v1.0 - Added a Character Creation tab that validates your build (Priorities, Attributes, Skills / Specializations, Knowledge Skills, etc), and relevant 漢字 bordering sections.
v0.9 - The official character sheet didn't suit my needs, so I put together one of my own - features include: color-coded sections with extra lines for the different fields; space for a character picture; commonly-used info on the front - Attributes at the Top, Skills on the Left, for easy reference.

The Excel Version renders worse in Google's preview, but it's actually better for printing (Background image. Fade effects on the headers).

Do whatever you like with it. Modify it. Release your own version - go wild. I'll be happy if someone else finds it as useful to them as I have. The background image is public use as well.

« Last Edit: <10-07-19/2137:22> by gargaM0NK »

Shadowhack

• Newb
  • We live in a dystopian society right now.
« Reply #1 on: <09-20-19/0257:59> »
Nice work!

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <09-23-19/1629:24> »
Well well well, gargaMONK is back after a mere 16-month absence. Welcome back.

Thanks Tecumseh. I've lurked in the shadows from time to time. These are just really cool and I had to chime in  8)

Well well well, gargaMONK is back after a mere 12-month absence this time. Welcome back.

gargaM0NK

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <09-24-19/1406:02> »
Well well well, gargaMONK is back after a mere 16-month absence. Welcome back.

Thanks Tecumseh. I've lurked in the shadows from time to time. These are just really cool and I had to chime in  8)

Well well well, gargaMONK is back after a mere 12-month absence this time. Welcome back.
Thanks Tecumseh. I've lurked in the shadows from time to time. With the new edition out I just had to chime in  8)

gargaM0NK

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <09-29-19/1455:37> »
Nice work!

Thanks - I liked yours as well! Personally, I like the crunchiness of Excel / google sheets, but I think folks who prefer the elegance of a pdf would do well with yours.

gargaM0NK

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <10-07-19/2135:34> »
Update: v1.05 - Google Sheets version now up and running.