Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

SR 30 Shirt : A Question

<< < (2/5) > >>

AJCarrington:
The description in the store indicates the initial availability is limited to 200 shirts and 200 hoodies...but also suggests "future" print runs.

AJCarrington:
Quick note for those of you using Firefox...I wasn’t able to add the correct item/size to my cart; I was able to do so using Chrome. I sent a note to Customer Service but wanted to post this in case anyone else might have been having issues.

Carmody:

--- Quote from: AJCarrington on ---Quick note for those of you using Firefox...I wasn’t able to add the correct item/size to my cart; I was able to do so using Chrome. I sent a note to Customer Service but wanted to post this in case anyone else might have been having issues.

--- End quote ---

On my side it was a mess even with Chrome: I had to click far too many times for an item / size selection for it to work, if it even worked. It was slightly better with Edge (which I usually never use), so I placed my order with Edge.

Reaver:

--- Quote from: Carmody on ---
--- Quote from: AJCarrington on ---Quick note for those of you using Firefox...I wasn’t able to add the correct item/size to my cart; I was able to do so using Chrome. I sent a note to Customer Service but wanted to post this in case anyone else might have been having issues.

--- End quote ---

On my side it was a mess even with Chrome: I had to click far too many times for an item / size selection for it to work, if it even worked. It was slightly better with Edge (which I usually never use), so I placed my order with Edge.

--- End quote ---

Edge!?!? REALLLY?!?! How is that possible?!

(On a side note, I had no issues....Chrome)

Bull:

--- Quote from: Reaver on ---
Edge!?!? REALLLY?!?! How is that possible?!

(On a side note, I had no issues....Chrome)

--- End quote ---

You know, it took me a second to realize you were talking browsers and not actual SR rules or something here ;)

Also, I want a couple.  Sadly, I need "Extra Large ork Sizes" so I'm looking into getting custom shirts done :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version