• 4 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« on: <07-27-19/0833:42> »
Think this novel dropped last week. ;)

Shadowrun: The Johnson Run

AGE IS MORE THAN JUST A NUMBER

Keandra’s been around for a long time, outliving most Shadowrunners twice over. With a legacy of runs under her belt, she has the solid reputation and wisdom that comes with surviving the shadows longer than most.

Looking for a way to cash in on her street cred, Keandra comes up with a novel idea: Why not set herself up as a Johnson? With her rep, she could take on the high-paying jobs, act as the in-between, and collect payment with no risk? With her rep, she could take on high paying jobs and farm them out to other capable teams, minus a small cut as a finder’s fee. Everyone wins, and no one’s the wiser…unless someone makes the wrong call.

And when a run goes south, Keandra and her team must scramble to salvage more than just their reputations. They are thrust into a situation which could start a new world war, and have to figure out who to trust, and fast…but trust is hard to come by in the shadows…

Note: The digital edition contains the Kindle (.mobi) and ebook files of the book.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <07-27-19/0916:39> »
I've started in on this when it dropped, so far it's pretty good!

Singularity

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <07-27-19/1043:55> »
I had to order PoD via Barnes & Noble for Makeda Red; just out of curiosity are all the novels this way? Might as well ask now, so that I'm not waiting for a novel to arrive that is PoD only.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <07-28-19/0942:28> »
Not sure re the POD, but I know you can get print versions from Amazon.

Singularity

• Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <07-29-19/0130:48> »
Not sure re the POD, but I know you can get print versions from Amazon.

Ah, thanks for the head's up!