NEWS

[SR4] Bipedal Construction Vehicle (BCV)

• 18 Replies

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #15 on: <09-28-13/0439:05> »
I am honored :)

I got some sleep and finaly started the Chummer. Now.
Standard SUV has Body 14, so if you want the Titan size I`d suggest body cca 15

Mesametric Beaver (Large)
  +Large Drone Sensor

+Walker Mode
   +Body Stabilizer Rating 3
   +Extreme Environment Mod (Lost Planet)
   +Large Drone Sensor
   +Mechanical Arm
   +Mechanical Arm
   +Winch, Enhanced

+Rigger Cocoon, Enhanced
   +Ejection Seats
   +Passenger Protection Rating 6
   +Personal Armor Rating 10
   +Life Support Level 2

All standard mods, Also this body gives the "drone" strenght 15, which is quite enought to do some heavy lifting.

For combat purposes this model has to be overmoded, which basicaly means loss of menuverability. For such case, I`d suggest some engine modifications to get more juice from it, or upgrade the basic frame to be able to carry more mods.

ALso...
Sichr model wold need no Nuclear reactor, it would be propelled with EPC (Ethanol Power Cells) cca 0,75 liter/hour under standard circumstances, may increase under stress conditions.

WrongConcept

• Chummer
  • "This demonstrates my stupidity"
« Reply #16 on: <09-28-13/1107:54> »
Ok after a few corrections im pretty happy with the final product so here we go

Reaver Industries MATAV Sichr Model

Designer: Engeneer Novacrane

Size
Heght: 5m
Width: 2m
Depth: 2.3m
Weight: 20 Tons

Stats
Handling: +1 (It was built to be agile)
Accel: 20/45 (I wished to be able to move faster than a Trol... 5 meters! but not extremely fast)
Speed: 45 (Same as above)
Pilot: 0 (Was not designed to move by itself)
Body: 15
Upgrade Slots: 15 (Modify it till it explodes!)
Armor: 8 (18 [personal armor Rating 10])
Sensor: 3 (Edit: got it sensor got to be good so they can see with the vehicle!)
Avail: 20 (its pretty hard to find someone willing to sell it)
Cost: 100.000 Nuyen (A bit cheap but most people would wish to get rid of them in favor of cheaper drones and les storage space)
Device Rating: 0 (Oooooooold Tech, in fact Pre Crash 1 and 2)
Signal: 4 (Internal Radio)
Sensor Capacity: 8

Std Sensors
+ Full Camera Packege (Front, Back, Right, Left, Up and Down)
+ Geiger Counter

Std Upgrades
+ Walker Mode
+ Mechanical Arm x2
+ Large Drone Sensor
+ Body Stabilizer Rating 3
+ Passenger Protection Rating 6
+ Personal Armor Rating 10
+ Life Support Level 2
+ Extreme Enviroment Adaptation Mod (Toxic) (Randomly determinated, she found a buyer with this jewel and this whas the model he had)
+ Improved Economy 24/hr Operation Time with on an EPC (Ethanol Powered Cell) (For all your Ecological problems)
- Obsolete (It does have a pretty decent trid proyector inside the copkit to make use of the cameras, but most of the displays for fine details comes from LCD screens... Also no Matrix connection capability, compatibility with commlinks and no uber tech)

Description: This is a well built vehicle... To much, hence its failure, most vehicles are still up and running to this date, ease of repair and retrofit make them a popular model, the most problematic was found the tools to work with, but a few companies started making oversiced tool packages, most of thems discountinued them as soon as the MATAV became obsolete pieces of the past, altough military models are still in use.

Special Upgrades
Rewiring Upgrade Slots 5, Threshold 20, Tools Facility, Cost 25.000 Nuyen, Avail: 30, Special Skill Electronics

Others coming

Gear
Oversiced Tool Kit (Just as the one on SR4 Page 322 and 323): Availability 12, Cost 5000.

Others coming
« Last Edit: <09-28-13/1150:09> by WrongConcept »
"Welcome to the Shadows... We bake cookies on tuesdays and prepare for mass murder on saturdays, we do rest at sundays to start murdering on Monday... WHY?! my thats a stupid question, because mondays suck!" -Mad Gunner Brian

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #17 on: <09-28-13/1146:49> »
Also you forgot to mention that EPC is used by pilot not MATAV :D
Sensor rating is used always you want to Perceive something while Jacked In, sit would be proper to have it above 0. Normaly you would use average of all sensors rating, well since you have only mounted cameras, it will use average cameras rating.

WrongConcept

• Chummer
  • "This demonstrates my stupidity"
« Reply #18 on: <09-28-13/1151:48> »
Sichr improved sensor to 3, i think that should be a good sensor rating for a MATAV

Also im seriously thinking of a Keg Unit in the MATAV for all your Aloholic needs! Reaver Industries always one step ahead! xd
"Welcome to the Shadows... We bake cookies on tuesdays and prepare for mass murder on saturdays, we do rest at sundays to start murdering on Monday... WHY?! my thats a stupid question, because mondays suck!" -Mad Gunner Brian