NEWS

Into the Chaos (OOC)

• 974 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #945 on: <05-20-17/1446:31> »
OK.  I am now a bit confused.  Who sees who and do I need to edit the post again?
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #946 on: <05-20-17/1450:53> »
he cannot hide - he exit the entrance to the building which they watch. He can walk silently which will prevent Grail from hearing about him but if someone is just looking at the entrance he'll see Kynos exiting with his massive body armor.

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #947 on: <05-20-17/1453:24> »
12 Perception - 3 Wounds - 2 Distracted.
Perception: 7d6t5 2
Sovereign probably isn't going to notice the shadow guards.

Awww man... he can barely spend a minute with his gf before people start shooting in his direction. :(
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #948 on: <05-20-17/1457:00> »
Yeah, but Kynos has been walking in and out for the last five minutes, carrying buckets of mulch.
And unless they have every possible angle covered, Kynos will find cover with those many, many green houses.

In any case, I looked up the Thermal dampening rules: If they are wireless on, they get their rating to their stealth check. But Kynos perception is not penalized on IR

Perception (Visual) w/wireless on vision enhancement: 10d6t5 3
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #949 on: <05-21-17/0713:35> »
In that case, Kynos is a bit in the future - and we'll see if Grail is still there when he gets to aim.
(Depending on what Max does with his proposal and on how long they are going to talk). The Grail thing happens right after the combat, and Kynos had time to talk to Nagisa and boss people around transfer control on the facility. While Maxwell was approached by Grail right as he was going to enter the building for the first time, so lets see how the conversation progresses and what is the situation when Kynos pulls out his gun.

« Last Edit: <05-21-17/0718:35> by gilga »

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #950 on: <05-21-17/0721:44> »
Alright, I'll undo my posts then.
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #951 on: <05-21-17/0722:04> »
12 Perception - 3 Wounds - 2 Distracted.
Perception: 7d6t5 2
Sovereign probably isn't going to notice the shadow guards.

Awww man... he can barely spend a minute with his gf before people start shooting in his direction. :(

Just so we understand - Grail brought additional security (this is not unreasonable of him). Nobody threatens you until Kynos aims his gun at Grail.  Not that it should prevent you to respond with violence if this is what you wish to fight again.

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #952 on: <05-21-17/0812:37> »
From a tactical point of view this has got to be one of the worst positions to fight in.  Most of us are tired/wounded.  Sovereign is inches away from keeling over and out of spirit services.  The rest of the team is having a long distance staring contest in an awkward spot.  Wheely just parked the cars and is picking up his drone remains so he might be a little preoccupied to help.  I'm not on any drugs nor do I have any spells buffing me or someone else for that matter.  In fact Irris might be the only one on drugs atm.  We don't even know how many of them there are.  Could be 4.  Could be 6.  Could be 8.  One of them is a mage on par if not better than Sovereign and i've already outlined his threat potential in a previous IC post.

If an engagement were to come out of this its not going to fare well in our favor.  At least I don't see it that way.  Of course if bullets start flying then I guess I have no choice but to join in.  :-\

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #953 on: <05-21-17/1211:09> »
To be clear: Kynos calling Sovereign before he shoots is my way of leaving the decision to you.
Just say the word, like "no, they will kill me and maybe Amy!" and Kynos won't pull the trigger. That is if you aren't letting Grail go anyway before Kynos can get into position.
talk think matrix

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #954 on: <05-21-17/1547:20> »
Was kind of hoping for a response from Gilga first so I could incorporate that into one big post but I guess i'll handle that right now before its too late as it were.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #955 on: <05-21-17/1628:07> »
Well I am not sure what kind of response you were expecting, Grail did not come to do violence. He did not bring spirits so he will not be discovered by magical security, but he brought some security knowing that you guys are dangerous criminals and the original security is also formidable. 

The way I see the situation, if Grail butcher you and take the pixies he alienates his newly acquired decker which is rather fond of Sovereign.   So nobody has threatened you, but it is also possible that he will use violence if you refuse to deal with him.  You'll have to do your own risk assessment and determine who you get in bed with.

I hope it helps, I was uncertain what you wanted to hear, but do not feel compelled to behave one way or the other. Story is flexible enough for you to be yourself.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #956 on: <05-21-17/2054:22> »
In any case, I do believe that Simone is outside watching the meet go down and her roll was good enough to see the others, right?  I will edit my post to indicate that she is leaving the ax on her back for now.  But she will contact people to let them know something is going on.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #957 on: <05-21-17/2104:22> »
OK.  I would like to know if any of the conversations included Simone.  From what I could see, all was either between Kynos and Sovereign and Kynos and Irris.  At this point, Simone is still on alert.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #958 on: <05-22-17/0045:15> »
Kynos answered Simone:
Answering Simone
<<If I'm not mistaken than that is none other than Grail himself. Quite a large bounty on his little monster head. Seems like he tries to con Sovereign by distracting him with a little Succubus.>>
Kynos sent without taking his eye from the target.
talk think matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #959 on: <05-22-17/0120:58> »
Sorry, I got that one.  I was wondering if any of the later messages were for the group or just to Sovereign and Wheely?