[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #1440 on: <08-05-13/1420:34> »
Sorry I was in the same boat as Thvor.
@Hydro: I hope you can fun with that.  ;D
@farothel: I do have to ask though did Sammy blow Johnny off on purpose or did you just miss my last post?
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1441 on: <08-05-13/1620:26> »
Sorry I was in the same boat as Thvor.
@Hydro: I hope you can fun with that.  ;D
@farothel: I do have to ask though did Sammy blow Johnny off on purpose or did you just miss my last post?

What last post?  Your last post is after my last post if I'm not mistaken.  As far as I could see the last thing was a question addressed to me by Fion which I replied to.  If there was another post I should have reacted on I must have missed it.  :-[
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1442 on: <08-05-13/1637:30> »
irisheathen is talking about this post from when you first got to the scrapyard

Johnny got out of the car on the opposite side of the elf and re-situated the pistol out of sight under his shirt. He stretched out his shoulder muscles which had started to cramp and winced at his bruises. He walked around to lean on the front bumper next to Sammy before he started speaking quietly "I just thought of something. Its very hard for someone to beat me in close quarters. Hell its very hard for several someones to beat me at hand to hand. Its what I do. But I've been worked over really well from what my bruises tell me. Which makes me think I was incapacitated or out numbered by ninja orks when I got the crap kicked outta me." Johnny sighed and looked over the tops of his shades at Sammy "I'm just worried about kicking in doors without knowing what happened to us, or who we're up against. I mean the group listens to you for the most part and I'd feel better if someone were to suggest a little more recon before going in guns ablaze. "

I noticed at the time that you never answered him

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1443 on: <08-06-13/0130:07> »
I must have missed that one.  :-[  It was during my holiday when I was reading the forums on my tablet.  Let's just say that she didn't hear the question as she was looking around at all the junk, because going back to fix it now would be too difficult.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #1444 on: <08-06-13/0246:25> »
No prob.  :D
Although He will bring it up again. AKA copy and paste. ::)
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1445 on: <08-07-13/1429:13> »
Sorry, guys. Got banned for a while, but back now. Unfortunately, just as the ban was ending, work got crazy. A few people decided to do a walkout at a couple stores in the area, so I had to pick up extra shifts. Then one of the people at my store got word her dad died (it was leukemia, so it wasn't unexpected), so she took off for that. Then one of the other people at my store decided to just not show up for work any more. So I've been brain-fried for the last week or so. I'll try to throw up something before work.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1446 on: <08-07-13/1732:20> »
Fionn is speechless for a moment.  While most people in his circumstance would be looking for the right thing to say, or feeling like they'd just stuck their foot in their mouth, his expression didn't suggest anything of the kind.  He looked crestfallen, as if he'd somehow been hoping for a different answer.  He moved a little bit closer so he didn't have to speak at quite the same volume.  "Look, I'm...  I'm terribly sorry.  For your loss, and for dredging it up like this.  Hearing that your sister had gone missing, that you'd come to Seattle looking for her...  Well, the coincidence of it actually set me to hoping about something, stupid as it was, and I let that get the better of me.  I'm just...  I shouldn't have said anything."

farothel: So, is Sammy not replying to this, or did you just not notice the post?  Been waiting to see if/how Sammy would respond, is all.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1447 on: <08-08-13/0129:30> »
farothel: So, is Sammy not replying to this, or did you just not notice the post?  Been waiting to see if/how Sammy would respond, is all.

I've adapted my post.  I just didn't realise you were waiting for a reply on that.  :-[

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1448 on: <08-09-13/1110:09> »
Sorry Thvor, I think the last bit of Jesus's message was meant for Sammy only.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1449 on: <08-09-13/1118:46> »
It was. Sam doesn't know when the "date" is going to be, but Jesus had said earlier that it was going to be at the top of the Needle; he's hoping that he'll be able to find out when later. :D

"...If no, you gotta give a kiss....and dinner at the top o' the needle after we get you home."
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1450 on: <08-09-13/1215:13> »
@Crossbow: Jesus said Friday for the date.  What day is it now?  Just to see if it's possible or not?

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1451 on: <08-09-13/1236:44> »
My mistake, I wasn't paying attention, carry on  ;D
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1452 on: <08-09-13/1447:06> »
Wednesday very early in the morning

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1453 on: <08-09-13/1500:30> »
Wednesday very early in the morning

...I thought it was about midnight...?

Uhm, no?  REALLY rough weekend there.  In game, you are currently about to hit midnight.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1454 on: <08-09-13/1545:39> »
Midnight is very early in the morning. . About 90 minutes of flying since that post