NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1050 on: <04-16-13/2143:23> »
Not to distract from the potential fecal-fan combination that the Ares Mart crew seems to be looking at, but...which waitress is Flo? The one Sam chatted up earlier was Alice, and the other one was Vera...
The only one really having issues is poor Vera, left to handle all of the customers herself.

Just want to know if I need to establish a new relationship or not.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1051 on: <04-16-13/2234:01> »
Oops got my waitresses mixed up, it's alice, editing now

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1052 on: <04-17-13/1412:51> »
Okay I am taking lack of editing on the part of RHat and his crew that Fionn is not sharing the developments occuring with the security situation.  If that is the case, I will post on that group a little later.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1053 on: <04-17-13/1600:00> »
I'm in the middle of exams, so I haven't quite figured out the best way to edit that in yet.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1054 on: <04-17-13/1602:57> »
I'm going to be on vacation for a week starting tomorrow. If posts get made today, I'll try to respond, after that someone's gonna have to stand in for me for a bit.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1055 on: <04-17-13/1632:12> »
I'm in the middle of exams, so I haven't quite figured out the best way to edit that in yet.

I understand exams, take your time.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1056 on: <04-17-13/1641:03> »

I'm so happy I don't have those anymore.  :)
On the other hand, the amount of vacation is also severely reduced.  :(
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1057 on: <04-17-13/1718:06> »

I write my last one for the term tomorrow night, so won't be having an impact for too much longer.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1058 on: <04-17-13/1834:02> »
Wrong group Mirikon, you are at the diner with the 2 Sams and Johnny.  Also, if you have figured out how you are getting paid, you might want to let the group know.  :)

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1059 on: <04-17-13/1950:18> »
Sorry, will edit.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1060 on: <04-19-13/0143:38> »
Based on the specific error, Castle should be coming back up at some point - this particular error is sent by the server, which means that the server is at least responsive.  Little bit of searching when it first happened seemed to show that it wasn't the first time this has happened - occurances were back in 2009, mind you.

It is back up.  I just managed to access it again.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1061 on: <04-19-13/2349:23> »
"You're right, forgot he mentioned that...  McBurger's, up by the light.  Best if we get moving, then."  He noticed that the security node had gone offline.  "We may, potentially, have a problem; the security node has gone offline.  That could mean they've noticed there was an intrusion.  It's pretty much impossible to trace it back to me - I've cycled through multiple Access ID's through all this, and while I was logged into there I was using the supervisor's ID and credentials; I just did a reboot to be sure though, which gives me a new ID and thus leaves them with basically no idea of what to be looking for.  All the same, best not to be sticking around here and raising suspicion - just be on your guards."

Edit posted.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1062 on: <04-20-13/0124:19> »
Edited to reflect Fionn's changes.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1063 on: <04-20-13/2037:23> »
Based on the way we last resolved a long term continuous Detect Hidden Node, the sprite would be getting 2 hits every 3 seconds or so, allowing it to detect most hidden nodes in MSR inside of 30 seconds.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1064 on: <04-20-13/2111:31> »
understood, I wil let you know