NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #195 on: <01-24-13/1210:25> »
Not meaning to seem unfair, but let me handle resistance tests for the bad guys.  There may be modifiers you miss or don't know about, this one was my bad again, I should have been clearer that I meant to handle the Drain with the casting.  You will need to edit your post.

Barghest resist: Will3 (3d6.hits(5)=1)

So barghest takes a F8 stunbolt with one net success for 9 points of stun.

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #196 on: <01-24-13/1224:53> »
Johnny really wants to shut up the howling one, so he'll charge her if he isn't impeded. The other two are wounded and other wise engaged right?
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #197 on: <01-24-13/1243:52> »
Johnny really wants to shut up the howling one, so he'll charge her if he isn't impeded. The other two are wounded and other wise engaged right?

You can, but it will take you a few movement actions, the two trailing are about 40 meters away.

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #198 on: <01-24-13/1305:58> »
Ok sounds like alot of running so the second option, rocks as throwing weapons. Grab rocks then hurl them with (hopefully) deadly force.

I love rabbits. They obviously have burrows all over this field and the beasts are stepping right into them.
Does Johnny need to roll against the fear?
« Last Edit: <01-24-13/1309:02> by irisheathen »
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #199 on: <01-24-13/1317:49> »
Ok sounds like alot of running so the second option, rocks as throwing weapons. Grab rocks then hurl them with (hopefully) deadly force.

I love rabbits. They obviously have burrows all over this field and the beasts are stepping right into them.
Does Johnny need to roll against the fear?

Okay, based on standard grenade ranges you can walk up and be in long rangefor your Strength, I will worry about damage if you hit, but you will certainly draw the attention of the one you throw at.

The Alpha failed to get a hit, so no need to resist.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #200 on: <01-24-13/1702:20> »
Dude I was in that game, I didn't want to plagerize :)

Heh. Sorry, didn't remember who was in and who wasn't. :) But using a GM trick that someone else has used isn't plagiarism (if it were, anyone using Invisible Castle would be guilty of copying the first person to do so...whoever that was...); that'd only come up if you did something like, oh, borrow their plot lines.  8)

Anyhow, keep rolling those glitches for the puppies...I really don't want Torley to get mauled.  ;D

Besides, we will need some way to keep track of initiative with eight players, otherwise it will be a lot of chaos (I've seen what happened in a tabletop with 6 when we didn't, and there people were actually in the same timezone).  :)

And glitches are very nice, keep 'em coming.  :)

I have the feeling I'm one of the few in Europe, so every morning I will have a lot of posts to go through.  No worries though, it gives me something to do while my computer is working on something else.  8)
You/we might also want to put in the IC posts, using spoiler tags, the combat turn and initiative passes. That way we don't get lost on where we are and who gets to act in what IPs.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #201 on: <01-24-13/1713:49> »
Stealing that.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #202 on: <01-24-13/1832:00> »
Here's the resistance roll:
Willpower 3 (3d6.hits(5)=0) no hits, but no glitches. Let me edge that again:
Willpower 3 (3d6.hits(5)=0) Ouch! This one is going to be really bad. All ones :(
Sorry if this turns into harm to the other characters.
« Last Edit: <01-24-13/1846:53> by HydroRaven »
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #203 on: <01-24-13/1919:56> »
Sorry if this turns into harm to the other characters.

MWAH-HA-HA!!

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #204 on: <01-24-13/2103:41> »
Okay guys, I'm one box over overflow, and I'm out of Edge. I kinda need some back up right now.

Oh, and I'm knocked down. When it rains it pours, I guess.
« Last Edit: <01-24-13/2115:41> by Necrogigas »
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #205 on: <01-24-13/2107:34> »
And glitches are very nice, keep 'em coming.  :)

Just had to jinx us, didn't you?  :P
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #206 on: <01-24-13/2148:56> »
Nicely done Crossbow on the narrative.

Do we have one attacker on the run and one knocked out and bleeding. Not looking so good right now...

The good news is that it'll only be one turn before I can roll to get her head back in the game.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #207 on: <01-24-13/2200:24> »
Nicely done Crossbow on the narrative.

Thanks, glad you liked it, hope you didn't mind me putting a name to your nightmare.

Do we have one attacker on the run and one knocked out and bleeding. Not looking so good right now...

I am fairly confident of your chances, in spite of appearances.

The good news is that it'll only be one turn before I can roll to get her head back in the game.

True that, but I really don't think you will get back in it before it's over.

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #208 on: <01-24-13/2241:14> »
I'm a little confused over who stands where in this right now. Could I get a summary?

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #209 on: <01-24-13/2242:22> »
Kind of wondering why the Chaos Mage doesn't go Astral for the extra passes - or would he not be aware that these things are dual natured?

In any case, we've got at least one person who hasn't gotten in on the fight who can be a heavy hitter in these circumstances.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites