NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings-Horizon

• 2029 Replies

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #555 on: <01-09-15/1228:47> »
Sammy knows enough about it to know to have a good firewall and to have your analyse running at all times.  She knows a lot about the P2 thing, as she has used it before, but real hacking, no, it's not her thing.  But as I'm doing astral stuff at the same time, which also takes some time, I can spent those whole five minutes doing that.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #556 on: <01-09-15/1426:21> »
If it doesn't go bang, boom, or bam, O'Connor isn't an expert.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #557 on: <01-09-15/1923:35> »
Clem is actually incompetent at hacking stuff, so I tread her as pretty much clueless about the Matrix.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #558 on: <01-11-15/0058:09> »
Time stamp of the inaugural post of the first New Beginnings game: January 19, 2013, 08:42:53 PM

Happy (almost) two year anniversary guys.  ;D

It still blows me away that we're still here doing this when most PbP games last three months, at best, before dying. Though, we've lost several players along the way. Then again, the reason this is probably still going is because Crossbow made the (in hindsight, not dumb) decision of taking on such a massive group.

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #559 on: <01-11-15/0317:31> »
Thanks for thinking I make not dumb decisions.  :)

I really appreciate the pat on the back, but it has as much to do witth you guys hanging tough with me and keeping with it, as well as being a lot of fun to play with.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #560 on: <01-11-15/0502:05> »
Wow, 2 years already, I honestly never thought it would go this long, but I am glad it did and continues to do. Thanks everyone for sticking together!
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #561 on: <01-11-15/0536:23> »
indeed.  I've started a whole bunch of PbPs at around the same time and this is the only one still going.  Let us all work together to keep it that way.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #562 on: <01-12-15/1739:34> »
Can I go back and edit a post saying O'Connor's recording the tech's reaction with his commlink to post it on Pito later?

Characters

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #563 on: <01-13-15/0441:56> »
with invisible castle down, maybe we should do the switch to another one for now.  Any ideas?

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #564 on: <01-13-15/0717:01> »
Invisible Castle is pretty much the only one I ever used, but I'm open to anything that is free and reliable :)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #565 on: <01-13-15/0718:11> »
Sammy rolled her eyes as Snow put the moves on the techie, but then she turned to her own search in this Liam Starcross.  She had heard the name before, but there were so many names in LA, many quickly forgotten.

[spoiler]
same for me.  Invisible castle still down, but trying to remember the name.  If it's celebrity gossip, horizon media or magic trids, my dice pool is 6 for all.  GM can roll.
[/spoiler]

How quickly they forget.  Liam Starcross is the sig other of the diner owner from Yakima. The fact that he can keep such a good Pito rating living in the sticks like he does is quite remarkable though.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #566 on: <01-13-15/0721:04> »
I have a light day today, I will look into a few.  We can work off the honor system for now.  BTW, if folks haven't noted it yet, yes Karma has refreshed since the needle fight, or did I already say that at some point. :)

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #567 on: <01-13-15/0829:30> »
Karma? Did we earn some, or did you mean edge?
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #568 on: <01-13-15/1055:50> »
yes i meant edge

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #569 on: <01-13-15/1552:13> »
Can I go back and edit a post saying O'Connor's recording the tech's reaction with his commlink to post it on Pito later?

You can, but I thought the idea was you were going to change your look a bit before you start posting anything.