NEWS

Starting New Online Game Conversation

• 9 Replies

absurdmachine

« on: <12-01-16/0229:05> »
I'm looking to start a conversation to possibly start an online game.  Come one come all.  A fun mature attitude is a must.  You must be in it for the story immersion and NOT the hack and slash.

Everyone should be operating under the 5th edition.  Not my favorite, but It's what I have currently.  Rules will be followed loosely, so if you love to follow the rules to the letter, this might not be the game for you.

I'm not much of a GM to be honest.  GM's would be nice.  Players would be nicer. 

Schedule is flexible.  It's obviously an online game, so no location requirements, but remember time zones do exist.  The sun does rotate around the earth.

So please respond to at least get the conversation started.

Zednark

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <12-01-16/1253:27> »
I'd be interested, provided a GM materializes.

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <12-01-16/1320:12> »
If something comes up for a real street level sum-to-6 game (which is to say it uses the Street Level rules and the GM sets a bar for dice pools), somewhere Barrens-esque anywhere across the globe, I'd be interested.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <12-01-16/1628:23> »
Given the rules-lite approach and the emphasis on story immersion instead of hack-and-slash, you may want to consider running this under Anarchy instead of 5E.

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <12-01-16/2201:59> »
That's very kind of you, Tec, offering to purchase copies of Anarchy for a whole group ...

MollyMayhem

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <12-01-16/2205:38> »
That's very kind of you, Tec, offering to purchase copies of Anarchy for a whole group ...

+1 to you sir.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #6 on: <12-02-16/1340:53> »
On sale now for 10.50 USD at the new Catalyst store. That's 14 AUD for our upside-down friends.

https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/collections/shadowrun/products/shadowrun-anarchy-pdf

Erfan

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <12-02-16/1503:18> »
Hoi chummer! I would be interested in playing. I'm situated in GMT-5 (US eastern time). I work an m-f 8-5 job as a wageslave but am looking to stick it to the man afterhours. I've played on the Reddit group runnerhub a number of times so I am familiar with 5e, but not comfortable enough with the rules to run a game yet. I'm looking to find a regular group that I can get a weekly game night going.

Kenico

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <12-04-16/0920:09> »
If you can play this on Discord I can get me and another in on this if ya like :P and even if its traditional SR we love doing story immersion :)

Aces

« Reply #9 on: <12-08-16/1351:41> »
I'd be interested in at least hearing more details. I prefer my Shadowrun with more story than combat.