NEWS

Astral Assimilated Quality

• 6 Replies

gradivus

• Ace Runner
« on: <12-16-15/1916:46> »
Is it Mission's legal to take Homeground: Astral Assimilated quality for the DZ.
My assumption would be you'd have to live in the zone itself otherwise you wouldn't get assimilated.

"Speech" Thought >>Matrix<< Astral

falar

• Omae
  • The Fourth Jesse
« Reply #1 on: <12-16-15/2025:43> »
Is it Mission's legal to take Homeground: Astral Assimilated quality for the DZ.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this somewhere, but now I"m scratching my ass to think of where.

gradivus

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <12-16-15/2029:44> »

I'm pretty sure I've seen this somewhere, but now I"m scratching my ass to think of where.

I've seen your other posts- your brain ain't that far south.

gradivus

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <12-17-15/0111:53> »
Found where Bull stated Home Ground Astral Assimilation would be addressed in the FAQ. Unfortunately that was from before he stepped down, and it never made it into the FAQ.

If as SG states Teotihuacan magicians can be assimilated and Teotihuacan is over 8 square miles in real life and probably bigger in 2075 since people live there again, I think Home Ground can cover the CCZ. IMHO, YMMV.

Looking at you O Great Powers On High from the Missions team that have a better track record on answering things than the rest of you false idols from the uncaring corporate whom I assume are the model for the Big 8's dealings with the masses.

Banshee

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <12-17-15/0859:16> »
It is not specifically addressed in the FAQ, and there no listed restrictions on Home Ground.

So yes it is Missions legal until such time as we find that it becomes abused and/or unbalancing ... which I do not see happening.
Robert "Banshee" Volbrecht
Freelancer & FAQ Committee member
Former RPG Lead Agent
Catalyst Demo Team

gradivus

• Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <12-17-15/1407:45> »
It is not specifically addressed in the FAQ, and there no listed restrictions on Home Ground.

So yes it is Missions legal until such time as we find that it becomes abused and/or unbalancing ... which I do not see happening.

Thanks for the quick reply...
especially since I was being a whiny twit.

The Masked Ferret

• Chummer
  • CDT Special Agent
« Reply #6 on: <12-21-15/0810:28> »
Thanks for the quick reply...
especially since I was being a whiny twit.

No need to insult yourself like that. It is a legit question, and people (including the leadership) have been going back and forth about how much the quality can cover since the beginning.
SpeechThoughtMatrix/E-mail/TextingAstralSub-vocal