NEWS

Fantastic Non-SR Shadowrunesque Art Thread

• 2184 Replies

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #270 on: <12-23-11/0112:07> »
Just another schoolgirl assassin, nothing to see here.

By UncleSickey on dA.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

RelentlessImp

• Chummer
« Reply #271 on: <12-23-11/0620:54> »
Just another schoolgirl assassin, nothing to see here.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/356/8/a/schoolgirl_test_by_unclesickey-d4jxjtt.jpg[
By UncleSickey on dA.

Your definition of 'nothing' and my definition of 'nothing' are very, very different.
Next time you're down on your knees, and you're expecting a slap, it might be me in that mask, and I just might have a bat.
Currently Looking for Work

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #272 on: <12-23-11/0833:04> »
I'm not clicking on a link to a DA user named UncleSickey.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #273 on: <12-23-11/1105:38> »

A wise call, my friend. A wise call indeed.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #274 on: <12-23-11/1118:57> »
A wise call, my friend. A wise call indeed.
Don't try this at work.  Try it at home instead.  ;D

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #275 on: <12-23-11/1619:33> »
I'm honestly not imperssed with the CG art.  Bad poser art looks like bad poser art.  Plus, while I can see someone using that as the basis of "School girl assassin", there's nothing in the picture that's inherent to the assassin part.  You could also use the exact same picture for "School girl cashier at wal-mart" or "hooker trying too hard" :)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #276 on: <12-23-11/1737:50> »
Maybe I'll commission him to do a Lesbian Elf Stripper Ninja?  ;D

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Sulla

• Newb
« Reply #277 on: <12-23-11/1738:20> »
Anyone else read Empty Zone? From cyberarm to makeup, it's totally Shadowrun-esque, and pretty good comic, too.
Matt H. - Media Production & Design - Catalyst Game Labs

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #278 on: <12-23-11/1740:13> »
In Russia, Tetris Hacks YOU!

By Spacegryphon on dA.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Fabe

• Omae
« Reply #279 on: <12-23-11/2034:26> »
I'm honestly not imperssed with the CG art.  Bad poser art looks like bad poser art.  Plus, while I can see someone using that as the basis of "School girl assassin", there's nothing in the picture that's inherent to the assassin part.  You could also use the exact same picture for "School girl cashier at wal-mart" or "hooker trying too hard" :)

Although I have nothing against poser art,I seen some pretty good stuff and I'm getting into it  my self but in this case I think Bull is right. There is nothing that says school girl assassin,it looks more like something a Beginner like my self would make as their first render while still learning. 

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #280 on: <12-23-11/2038:05> »
Although I have nothing against poser art,I seen some pretty good stuff and I'm getting into it  my self but in this case I think Bull is right. There is nothing that says school girl assassin,it looks more like something a Beginner like my self would make as their first render while still learning.
Hey, all the stuff I post can't be 10s.  :P

Considering the mass amounts I give, I get one bad one, I know now, thank you.   :'(

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Fabe

• Omae
« Reply #281 on: <12-24-11/0141:26> »
Hey, all the stuff I post can't be 10s.  :P

Considering the mass amounts I give, I get one bad one, I know now, thank you.   :'(

Sorry,I meant that post to be more in the defense of poser style art,which gets a bit of a bad rep, so fail on my part. All of the other stuff you have post has been great so thank you for all of the art you have posted.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #282 on: <12-24-11/0143:29> »
Sorry folks, I get a bit touchy this time of year.

Merry Merry everyone!  Play Nice, as one poster on this day in Shadowrun put it.  ;)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #283 on: <12-25-11/1044:21> »

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

RelentlessImp

• Chummer
« Reply #284 on: <12-26-11/0436:11> »
Image tax! I'll freely admit I don't know where most of these pics come from, but I'm doing TinEye searches on each one to find them.

A motivator I did. Art comes from HOON.

Looks like a black magician to me. No clue. TinEye couldn't find the artist. Also eyeballed DA for it, couldn't find it.

By zRei.

Apparently a grown-up Edward Elric... but it looks like someone with an obvious cyberarm to me.
By ryuomaru.

The most dangerous person of that gang you're thinking about ripping off. Still wanna do it?
By ColtNoble.
Next time you're down on your knees, and you're expecting a slap, it might be me in that mask, and I just might have a bat.
Currently Looking for Work