NEWS

Fantastic Non-SR Shadowrunesque Art Thread

• 2184 Replies

Fabe

• Omae
« Reply #615 on: <05-22-12/1730:49> »
pretty damn close to what i imagined, though i would think that since SR is a much more dystopian world, fewer can read, so that has WAY too many words/letters on it, needs more symbols/graphs/icons to show status of various things,

also, where can i get that for my phone??!?!?!!?

It was only available  in Japan as a tie in with the anime movie "Evangelion 2.0: you can (not) advance"

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-03-13/1st-evangelion-smartphone-unveiled

beowulf_of_wa

• Omae
  • just say no to rotary assault cannons and bubba.
« Reply #616 on: <05-23-12/0335:09> »
someone definitely needs to port out that whole thing so i can install and play with it on my phone.
Carpe Noctem (seize the night)
Carpe per Diem (seize the pay), Carpe Dentum (seize the teeth), Carpe Denim (seize the pants)
Carpe Panem (seize the bread/capital)

no, i won't "just get over it."

NERPS!! for idiocy! NERPS!! for the minty fresh feeling! NERPS!! for gods! NERPS!! for guard duty!

rasmusnicolaj

• Omae
  • Не бойся смерти
« Reply #617 on: <05-25-12/0539:39> »

Rasmus
Deplore killings made in the name of religion. Can't it just be for fun?

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #618 on: <05-25-12/0720:52> »
Shadowrun motivational posters:
http://wiki.rpg.net/index.php/Category:Motivational_Posters:_Shadowrun
Yep, sometimes it's exactly like that.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Morg

« Reply #619 on: <05-25-12/0939:22> »
Image Tax hope you like

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #620 on: <05-25-12/1526:38> »

[spoiler]

Matrix Icon

another matrix icon

[/spoiler]

« Last Edit: <05-25-12/1530:04> by Basic »
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Mason

• Ace Runner
  • You don't know as many spells as I do, omae!
« Reply #621 on: <05-26-12/1655:24> »
I have to disagree about the spoiler thing, but that might be because I am saving the images to my pin drive one by one, and I have to keep scrolling down the spoiler over and over. :)

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #622 on: <05-26-12/1956:36> »
I have to disagree about the spoiler thing, but that might be because I am saving the images to my pin drive one by one, and I have to keep scrolling down the spoiler over and over. :)

If there is more then one image in the spoiler...I cannot see them. It doesn't stay open while I am trying to scroll down.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #623 on: <05-26-12/2129:42> »
If there is more then one image in the spoiler...I cannot see them. It doesn't stay open while I am trying to scroll down.
You cannot unsee what has been seen!  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #624 on: <05-26-12/2216:31> »

Do what I do. Position the mouse over the spoiler, and left-click once on one of the images. Then use arrow keys to go up and down. Works with Chrome, and should with Firefox. If you're not using one of those, that's your problem. ;)
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Mason

• Ace Runner
  • You don't know as many spells as I do, omae!
« Reply #625 on: <05-26-12/2322:12> »

Do what I do. Position the mouse over the spoiler, and left-click once on one of the images. Then use arrow keys to go up and down. Works with Chrome, and should with Firefox. If you're not using one of those, that's your problem. ;)

That doesn't work for him/her. He/she isn't using Windows (or was that someone else?)

Xarin

• Chummer
« Reply #626 on: <05-26-12/2339:57> »
Best solution for spoiler tags I've found so far is to hit "Reply with Quote", remove the spoiler tags in the reply, and hit "Preview".  It's still a pain, but at least it lets me look at the pictures properly.

Mara

• Ace Runner
« Reply #627 on: <05-27-12/0108:57> »

Cool! that works! never knew you could do something like that with any browser..then again, I am not a very technical person.
My limits generally are: the CD holder is NOT a drink holder! and 90% of computer problems can be solved by either: Clearing your cache or rebooting.

Psikerlord

• Omae
« Reply #628 on: <05-27-12/0332:09> »
Basic - that was just a sh*tload of more great images. I used some of your old ones in my game last night... and I'll be using of those ones you just posted next game, I reckon! Keep 'em coming man!!  8)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #629 on: <05-29-12/1635:53> »
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11