NEWS

The Crossing is Looking for Players

• 14 Replies

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« on: <08-22-20/1722:26> »
Greetings chummers,

It's me, Imveros, your friendly neighborhood fixer with the opportunity of a lifetime for you!

Has business been slow lately? Have you recently gotten a shiny new piece of chrome and your loan shark is already threatening to break your kneecaps? Are you an aspiring employer looking for reliable, discreet, "security consulting personnel"?  Then join us at The Crossing.

Who am I you ask? I am but a humble fixer who has built a shadow community at The Crossing. We're fresh off of a site-wide Shadowrun competition, and are expecting a boom of interest after how successful it was. We currently have five active teams, with opportunities for more soon. Three of those teams have been running the shadows for over a year now, one of those for almost three!

Do you want a piece of the action? Our Mr. Johnsons, have one job currently available and they've barely started discussing talent with their fixers. The field is ripe for outside talent to break into the scene.

Worried about making the jump to a new plex? I understand you, but I've got a man on the inside that will get you settled in faster than a dragon settles a score. The same goes for you prospective Johnsons. My inside man knows everyone worth knowing in the shadow community here at The Crossing. If you have a job, you'll have pros lining up for repeat business. You can take that to the bank chummer. You know, that place you'll be bringing me for my finders fee!

So what are you waiting for?!

Here is a link to "Welcome to the Jungle", a game currently looking for players and I'll be updating this thread in the likely event of more games looking for players!

Do not hesitate to ask me any questions either here, or on the crossing. My user name is Imveros there as well ;)

Note: I cleared this with FastJack before posting :D
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <09-05-20/2344:13> »
Just a heads up, welcome to the jungle is no longer accepting applications, but I will update this thread as more Shadowrun goodness becomes available :)
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <10-01-20/0911:32> »
Good news chummers, we've got another fixer looking to put together a crew.

They're a little light on the details, but a job's a job am I right?

Details on the meet.

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <10-20-20/0946:07> »
Johnson has his team and is already running the shadows as we speak, but when Johnson closes a door, he opens a window, and we all know what that means!

Another Johnson is going to pay you to sneak through that window!

Are you looking for some old school action, but are most comfort with fifth edition rules? Well, then this is the game for you! A few common sense house rules and a little re skinning and you're in the golden days of Shadowrun!

Here's the paydata if you're looking for work!

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <10-23-20/0903:09> »
And the runs keep coming chummers.

The corporate court is looking for a few good men to keep the rabble in their place. Are you ready to be the hand of G.O.D?

Enlist Today!!!

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <11-06-20/0831:27> »
Fifth edition not doing it for you anymore? The crossing has you covered chummer.

We have a game of sixth edition waiting for you!

The user is fresh off of their last successful game of Sixth Edition and is looking for more quality players to delve the shadows with them.

Hope to see you there!

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <11-06-20/0930:32> »
I think the link might be broken... try this one for the 6E game :)

Stormy Waters: Dark Nights based loosely on 30 Nights
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #7 on: <01-13-21/0136:52> »
Hey wait is the Dumpshock forum thing? Are you still doing that?
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <01-13-21/1106:16> »
Jack still has a game on DS, if you're referring to Tangled Currents, that would appear to be no more  :-\

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
« Reply #9 on: <01-13-21/1203:11> »
I hope he's still recruiting. Dang finding a Shadowrun game seems to be like looking for unicorns. Except more evidence exists that favor unicorns.
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #10 on: <01-13-21/1938:30> »
Dang finding a Shadowrun game seems to be like looking for unicorns. Except more evidence exists that favor unicorns.

RPGCrossing, shilled mercilessly above, has nine active Shadowrun games as we type. Looking back at this thread, it's been awhile since we've had a new one, but the old ones are going strong, and may need replacement players any day now!

Why not stop over and say hi?

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
« Reply #11 on: <01-13-21/1944:48> »
Sure I will check it out. Am I allowed to post in OOC if I am not in a game?
« Last Edit: <01-13-21/1958:05> by Raiderjoseph »
Thoughts
Mentor

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #12 on: <01-14-21/1028:01> »
I wouldn't recommend posting in threads you haven't been invited to, but the Shadowrun community thread is on the general discussion tab and you can always PM the GMs of those games if you'd like to go on the hunt for a game :)

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #13 on: <02-16-21/1705:39> »
Evening chummers!

We have another Johnson looking for some fresh faces for a bit of biz. This Johnson is well established and has their fingers in nearly every pie in the crossing's shadow.

You can't go wrong with this one, chip truth!

https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthread.php?t=202934

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #14 on: <04-17-23/1821:52> »
Hoi Chummers,

Although Dark Dreams isn't quite complete I've started a recruitment thread for Dodging Damocles for any would be 6E pbp players out there

https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthread.php?t=225945