NEWS

HazMat truck

• 2 Replies

FuelDrop

• Omae
  • Popping stims, it's time to go to work.
« on: <10-20-12/0007:45> »
We're looking at getting a decent payout for our next run, about 40k each before expenses. It's good money, certainly enough to kick back for a week or two and celebrate, but nowhere near enough to retire on. Therefore I'm planning on purchasing some resources 'just in case'.

Specifically, I'm planning to invest in some hazmat suits and a van to match so we can pretend to be a bioweapon response team or the like in a Bavarian Fire Drill.

What I want to know is that sort of van to convert for the job? The GMC MPUV looks good, but are there any others that people can recommend.

PS: I am so getting a Nissan Coda when I can... for coffee delivery (Search for it. that story is pretty damned awesome).
"When in doubt, C4" - Mythbusters. As true in 2070 as when it was first spoken.

"You're wearing WHAT?" - Group reaction when our street sam walked into a meet wearing light military armour.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <10-20-12/0518:07> »
If you have some more money, the Ares Roadmaster.  Put some cameo-paint on it and you can put just about any logo on it you want.  And it's the next best thing to a tank.  Also it already comes with life support, personal armour and gun ports.  What more can you ask for.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

White_Knight

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <10-20-12/1836:00> »
Maybe a surplus DocWagon Ambulance from Used Car Lot?