NEWS

Scariest Gun Contest!

• 78 Replies

Ten-Hex

• Omae
« Reply #75 on: <03-08-11/1655:42> »
Paired PJSS Elephant Rifles with stock troll-customization:
mods
-- barrel reduction (just because sawing off barrels is cool :P)
-- high-power chambering (11P DV, AP -2 is all the ammo versatility you need)
-- underbarrel weapon: Remington 990 set on medium spread
   -- barrel reduction (as I said earlier...)
   -- loaded with AP flechette
accessories
-- top-mount neon green laser sight that projects a death's head skull on targets
-- armored back holster with built-in speaker and personality software that starts playing speed metal theme song whenever the weapon is drawn
-- akimbo Troll (he counts as an accessory)

Henker

• Newb
  • Mystic Adept
« Reply #76 on: <03-08-11/1656:31> »
The French made some really weird firearms.
That's so true
;)
Eighth and final rule: if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #77 on: <03-08-11/2307:07> »
That's so true
;)
Although, to be fair, once you start looking at "Experimental Weapons", everyone has made weird firearms.

The weirdest one I saw was from WWI, which was a rifle with an S-Shaped Barrel, and sights designed to be used with a series of mirrors to work like a para-scope.  It was meant so that soldiers wouldn't have to stick their heads out of the trenches.

Another weird item (Not a firearm, but still) was a Canadian Entrenching Tool that was supposed to pair up with the Ross Rifle.  It had a hole in the center so that it could be used as a rifle stand.  Yes, a shovel with a hole in the middle.  Let's just say that the Ross Rifle was about as well designed a piece of military equipment.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #78 on: <03-13-11/0759:24> »
That's so true
;)
Although, to be fair, once you start looking at "Experimental Weapons", everyone has made weird firearms.

The weirdest one I saw was from WWI, which was a rifle with an S-Shaped Barrel, and sights designed to be used with a series of mirrors to work like a para-scope.  It was meant so that soldiers wouldn't have to stick their heads out of the trenches.

Another weird item (Not a firearm, but still) was a Canadian Entrenching Tool that was supposed to pair up with the Ross Rifle.  It had a hole in the center so that it could be used as a rifle stand.  Yes, a shovel with a hole in the middle.  Let's just say that the Ross Rifle was about as well designed a piece of military equipment.

Ouch, my fragile mind :o Now I can taste green.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada