NEWS

forum view

• 3 Replies

beowulf_of_wa

• Omae
  • just say no to rotary assault cannons and bubba.
« on: <11-14-11/1548:47> »
if there is a specific topic i wished to not have show up in my unread topics list, is there a way to make it not show?
Carpe Noctem (seize the night)
Carpe per Diem (seize the pay), Carpe Dentum (seize the teeth), Carpe Denim (seize the pants)
Carpe Panem (seize the bread/capital)

no, i won't "just get over it."

NERPS!! for idiocy! NERPS!! for the minty fresh feeling! NERPS!! for gods! NERPS!! for guard duty!

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <11-14-11/1650:01> »
if there is a specific topic i wished to not have show up in my unread topics list, is there a way to make it not show?

We were checking out some code for an ignore function, but haven't implemented anything.

beowulf_of_wa

• Omae
  • just say no to rotary assault cannons and bubba.
« Reply #2 on: <11-14-11/1707:11> »
that would rock, being as i don't particularly care to see a long list of OOC and IC posts for games i'm not in.
Carpe Noctem (seize the night)
Carpe per Diem (seize the pay), Carpe Dentum (seize the teeth), Carpe Denim (seize the pants)
Carpe Panem (seize the bread/capital)

no, i won't "just get over it."

NERPS!! for idiocy! NERPS!! for the minty fresh feeling! NERPS!! for gods! NERPS!! for guard duty!

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #3 on: <11-14-11/1754:14> »
The opposite would be fun too. Some sort of 'high attention'/'subscribe' mark that puts some threads on top regardless of new posts. (Like sticky threads, but personalized.)
Some days when all the PbP's see a lot of action, the one(s) I'm playing in sometimes get pushed to p2 :(