Catalyst Game Labs > Errata

[SR6] Sixth World Core Book Errata File

<< < (20/22) > >>

skalchemist:

--- Quote from: Redwulfe on ---It seems that the document was released after all. https://www.shadowrunsixthworld.com/wp-content/uploads/SR6-Core-Rulebook-Errata-Feb-2020.pdf

--- End quote ---
Whah?!

EDIT: to be clear, I'm taking complete credit for this, since I sent a message to Catalyst Game Labs on Facebook two days ago asking about this file.  You can thank me now.   ;D

Michael Chandra:
Guess Hardy forgot about uploading it after the long weekend. -,-

marfish:

--- Quote from: SR6, p. 174 ---Data Processing is the raw computing power of a device. Data Processing governs how quickly a device can operate and contributes to running programs concurrently. The Data Processing attribute is the limit of many devices you can slave to it.
--- End quote ---

seems nothing wrong, right? but this "slave" is the only place that mentions it. Another place might hit about it are...

--- Quote from: SR6, p. 174 ---...(Devices) are used for rudimentary access, most commonly for commcalls and searches, as well as basic Matrix Firewall defense for devices attached to the user’s PAN.
--- End quote ---

See this "Matrix Firewall"? there are nowhere to be found again!

I can kind of guess what it is about...using  the Firewall of the master device instead of the slaved ones, right? Just put a proper "rule" in it somewhere, please.

Xenon:
SR6 p. 195 Overclocked
You get an additional Minor Action and +1D6 Initiative Dice

The intent here was probably to write "+1D6 Initiative Dice (with accompanying Minor Action)"
Same as Wired Reflexes (SR6 p. 287) and Synaptic boosters (SR6 p. 293).

As written this Echo seem to provide +1D6 Initiative Dice (with accompanying Minor Action) plus an Extra Minor Action on top of that (for a total of 2 Minor Actions).

Xenon:
SR6 p. 107 Combat Turn
Characters may never start a player turn with more than 5 Minor Actions.

The intent here was probably to write "6 Minor Actions" as 5D6 is the maximum total number of Initiative Dice you may have and you get 1 + number of Initiative Dice Minor Actions.

Unlike the English  City Edition Seattle this was changed to "6 Minor Actions" in the French (and also the German?) translation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version