Meet the New Boss

• 0 Replies

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« on: <05-27-12/1726:53> »
"Meet the New Boss"

Years ago, I wrote a few hundred words for Year of the Comet.

A few months after that, I got together with Elissa Carey and wrote the above-linked piece of fiction in an attempt to provide some DLC for YotC. For reasons I don't fully know, it never got published and I more or less forgot about it.

A couple of years ago, while looking for something else entirely, I found it again and decided it should see the light of day. I got Elissa's permission, and then proceeded to make a quick and dirty PDF of the thing and tossed it up on my website (Azziewatch, if you're into watching paint dry). It was promptly forgotten about again.

A few days ago, I had cause to link to this story in another thread. In the process, I reread it for, like, the first time in at least five years. Probably longer. I found several embarrassing typos and a couple of font issues. I fixed all that.

A few minutes ago, I remade the PDF and posted the updated version on my site. It's linked above. If you've already downloaded it and are interested in seeing more closely how it was supposed to look, you can download the new version.

If you haven't downloaded it...well, what's holding you back, man?
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator