NEWS

Fafherd and the Gray Mouser

• 4 Replies

Hermes

• Chummer
« on: <06-23-12/1033:53> »
Anyone read Fafherd and the Grey Mouser?

I'm going to track Franz Lieber's stories down.  And give them a read. :)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1 on: <06-23-12/1150:53> »
My Father suggested the series to me over a decade ago, but had sold his books by then.  (He had to sell his whole library, long story.).

I've been hunting for them off and on since.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Hermes

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <06-25-12/1600:19> »
Well, question is, if two of your PCs acted like Fafherd and the Grey Mouser, what would you do; CanRay?

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #3 on: <06-25-12/1614:36> »
Well, question is, if two of your PCs acted like Fafherd and the Grey Mouser, what would you do; CanRay?
Wonder who these people are at my table and where the hell my regular players went?  Because there'd be WAY too much RPing and character background developed for my group.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Hermes

• Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <06-25-12/1742:36> »
Wonder who these people are at my table and where the hell my regular players went?  Because there'd be WAY too much RPing and character background developed for my group.

Well, I know that your regular players have joined my group.  I think I'm about ready to "dick" with them, as the saying goes.  ;D

Well, Lankmar Book 1 is in print, and so is Lankmar, tales of Fafherd and the Grey Mouser vol. 1 is also in print.
« Last Edit: <06-25-12/1756:53> by Hermes »