NEWS

New Copy of SR5 has pages falling out!

• 93 Replies

Galamoth

• Newb
« Reply #90 on: <02-06-14/1852:13> »
I purchased a book directly from them at a convention and i have been unable to contact anyone in customer service. The website lists Randall Bills as the contact for that kind of thing but i have been unable to make contact with him. Is there someone else there i can email?

VonEros

• Newb
« Reply #91 on: <02-07-14/0838:53> »
I hope that you kept your receipt, chummer...

Galamoth

• Newb
« Reply #92 on: <02-07-14/1702:35> »
I did not. But i do have Randal Bills signature in the front cover... so that at least shows i got it from them at a con and not at a local game store or something.

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #93 on: <02-09-14/2023:36> »
Well looks like my second copy lasted longer than the first but is now itself falling apart. This one lasted for about 4 months it's probably because I only opened it once a week with kids gloves. The first only lasted one week and I only opened it a few times. Not sure the retailer will give me a new one as it has been 4 months but I feel it should be replaced. Sending an email to catalyst to see if it will still be covered. I hope the second printing has a stronger binding.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking