NEWS

Updates on upcoming products?

• 297 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #30 on: <04-21-14/1550:54> »
Appreciate the feedback Critias, though, at the end of the day, I fall into the category of gamers who is willing to pay the premium all of the time. ;)

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #31 on: <04-22-14/0149:40> »
Sorry, I'm no help on upcoming product release dates.  (a) If I knew I couldn't tell, NDA and all that, (b) they don't tell us much in advance anyways, because THEY don't know much in advance, because they don't want to give estimates and have something go wrong last minute, and (c) I'm a little out of the loop lately, been working on some other stuff, I've got nothin' in these most recent releases, so (a) and (b) don't even matter for once.  ;)

jim1701

• Ace Runner
« Reply #32 on: <04-22-14/0228:41> »
You know he's a writer when he can't say "I don't know" in under 50 words.   :-X :D

SlowDeck

• Ace Runner
  • How do people add personal text under their name?
« Reply #33 on: <04-22-14/1231:26> »
Sorry, I'm no help on upcoming product release dates.  (a) If I knew I couldn't tell, NDA and all that, (b) they don't tell us much in advance anyways, because THEY don't know much in advance, because they don't want to give estimates and have something go wrong last minute, and (c) I'm a little out of the loop lately, been working on some other stuff, I've got nothin' in these most recent releases, so (a) and (b) don't even matter for once.  ;)

Working on some other stuff... Sounds like we need to arrange an extraction and datasteal to find out what this mysterious other stuff is. Perhaps something related to a cybernetics book?
"Speech" Spirit/"Astral" Thought/"Subvocal" Matrix/"Commlink" "Totem" [Time/Date] <<Text&email>>

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #34 on: <04-22-14/1404:56> »
A lot of it is his day job as Professor Critias.

I'll ask for a rundown at least to put on the tumblr. Various items have been referenced in the back of R&G, Twitter, websites, etc., but I'm at a loss as to how much they want people to know what is coming. I'll be honest, I doubt I'll get much more than titles right now.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #35 on: <04-22-14/1621:12> »
Appreciate you making the effort...this kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated (by me at least ;D).

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #36 on: <04-22-14/2020:33> »
Bittersweet.  Glad more books are coming shortly, but I almost would rather have no books for six months and then get Data Trails rather than a book a month for a year and then Data Trails after.

>.<  That book was mentioned in the core rules and will just become more needed as stuff is released.
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #37 on: <04-24-14/2334:12> »
Cover for Stolen Souls is up on the blog

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #38 on: <04-24-14/2340:15> »
Yum.  I love the art of that guy wielding the axe - it reminds me a lot of Jack Nicholson in The Shining without being too derivative.  The tranq darts all over him suggests that things are WAY out of hand.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

martinchaen

« Reply #39 on: <04-24-14/2348:56> »
Dear Catalyst Game Labs,

I am writing to inf... SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Sincerely,
Martin

SlowDeck

• Ace Runner
  • How do people add personal text under their name?
« Reply #40 on: <04-25-14/0032:14> »
Hrm...  :-\

Is this cover awesome...

Or very awesome?

Hrm...
"Speech" Spirit/"Astral" Thought/"Subvocal" Matrix/"Commlink" "Totem" [Time/Date] <<Text&email>>

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #41 on: <04-25-14/1413:50> »
The tranq darts all over him suggests that things are WAY out of hand.
Maybe he just has a natural immunity to NarcoJet?  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #42 on: <04-25-14/1427:24> »
The tranq darts all over him suggests that things are WAY out of hand.
Maybe he just has a natural immunity to NarcoJet?  ;D

Terrifying!
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

BetaCAV

• Omae
  • 2-legged devil rat
« Reply #43 on: <04-29-14/1833:33> »
Now I want an Ultra-Violet Node where the IC is literally trolls wielding clubs.
The Grod Squad?

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #44 on: <05-05-14/1308:56> »
Another art update from Stolen Souls: