NEWS

Runner's Toolkit--pre-order now! PDF download now! And free PDF GM screen!

• 86 Replies

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #75 on: <07-21-11/0518:21> »
Actually, grimjaws...  We'll have GM screens and copies of the cheatsheets for the GMs to use anyway. :)

Figures, Gencon gets all the good stuff to use.

;)

Not that Origins wasn't nice, I'm just saying.  *walks away whistling"
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

grimjaws

• Chummer
« Reply #76 on: <07-21-11/1419:41> »
Actually, grimjaws...  We'll have GM screens and copies of the cheatsheets for the GMs to use anyway. :)
Excellent, I was thinking about the additional bits (primarily maps, though I prefer to run narrative encounters and leave minis to other games).

Also I figure the booth demos won't neccessarily need screens due to the length and simplicity of the encounters. :)
SR1+ SR2 SR3 SR4++ SR5+++ h b++ B-- UB- IE- RN--- !W sa++ ma++ sh+++ ad+++ m+++ e- o++ t++ gm+ M- P-

Reverendo

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #77 on: <07-21-11/1636:26> »
Received my shipping notification today...hooray!!
SRGC V0.3 SR1 SR2 SR3++ SR4+++ SR5+++ h- b+++ B+++ D++(998) UB+ IE- DSF+ SrSp++++  W++++ hk++++ ri++++ m- gm+++ M P++ FP

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #78 on: <07-21-11/1809:03> »
Excellent, I was thinking about the additional bits (primarily maps, though I prefer to run narrative encounters and leave minis to other games).

Well, the Missions themselves will have maps (or not, depending), but probably won;t always conform to the maps in the Toolkit. 

Welcome to the 6th World events will have copies of the Toolkit for the GMs to use, including the maps.

Booth Demos will use miatures, mainly because minis are dynamic, they draw attention, and they make visualization easier for new players.  Plus we have a nifty Warehouse dio that John Schmidt made for us this year.  And yeah, probably won;t need the screen.

Bull

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #79 on: <07-21-11/1809:57> »

;)

Hey, you had copies of a GM screen to use.  Don;t make me hit you with a rolled up newspaper and spray you with the water bottle.  Again.

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #80 on: <07-22-11/0202:58> »
Mine should be here today sometime. Excellent. Exactly on time for my new group's first session.

Now I just need DotA4 and Unbound to make their appearances and my campaign outline will be golden.
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

slapbetcommissioner

• Newb
« Reply #81 on: <07-24-11/0203:21> »
Mine showed yesterday.   It is awesome.  Nicely done I say!

Prime Mover

• Omae
  • Prime Runners need Prime Fixers
« Reply #82 on: <07-24-11/1217:54> »
Now I just need DotA4 and Unbound to make their appearances and my campaign outline will be golden.

Yea I'm waiting on rest of artifacts stuff to start my DoTA game as well.  Might be doing fistful of credsticks next weekend have to leave out mention of artifact hunts.

Why do things happen the way they happen? For
all I know the world Is Just one big game and all of
our actions are determined by the roll of a die.
-  Dunkelzahn,  Great-Dragon

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #83 on: <07-24-11/1356:52> »
My copy arrived yesterday...very pleased!! ;D

AJC

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #84 on: <07-25-11/0427:35> »

;)

Hey, you had copies of a GM screen to use.  Don;t make me hit you with a rolled up newspaper and spray you with the water bottle.  Again.

Just quit using the New York times and Washington Post, OK? If you're gonna do it, use a REAL paper instead of that weak crap.

;)
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

grimjaws

• Chummer
« Reply #85 on: <07-25-11/0938:17> »
Mine showed up on Saturday, and thank the Fates that it was shrink wrapped. It shipping box had nearly disintigrated under the multiple torrential rains we had. I was out of town the whole weekend and didn't discover it until Monday morning.

The real stand out piece so far are the activity "flashcards." These are a ready reference dream for GMs and new players alike.
SR1+ SR2 SR3 SR4++ SR5+++ h b++ B-- UB- IE- RN--- !W sa++ ma++ sh+++ ad+++ m+++ e- o++ t++ gm+ M- P-

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #86 on: <10-26-11/1312:03> »
This was totally worth the download! Our GM has the boxset and I had to get the PDF after finding the new character creation rules very simple! Kudos gang!
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.