NEWS

Ares S-III Super Squirt

• 24 Replies

JackVII

• Prime Runner
  • Ah-ah... Temper, Temper
« on: <09-06-13/1548:40> »
Q1: How much is ammo? Is it just the cost of a dose of toxin that you want to use?
Q2: Are there any restrictions on the type of toxin you can use? Based on the way I am reading it, it seems like you can use any toxin as the DMSO changes the vector to Contact.
|DTG|Place|Address in Brackets
"Dialogue"
PC/NPC Names
>>Matrix/Comm
"Astral"
<<Text/Email>>
Thoughts/Subvocal

Dracain

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <09-06-13/1959:16> »
Q1: How much is ammo? Is it just the cost of a dose of toxin that you want to use?
Q2: Are there any restrictions on the type of toxin you can use? Based on the way I am reading it, it seems like you can use any toxin as the DMSO changes the vector to Contact.
A1: Not 100% sure about this, but that sounds right. 
A2: No restrictions, you can load that baby up with any nasty crap you can get your hands on.  Be careful though, lethal force tends to irritate the corps into being more active about looking for you, so I would suggest loading it up with something that can knock them out good. 

JackVII

• Prime Runner
  • Ah-ah... Temper, Temper
« Reply #2 on: <09-06-13/2137:54> »
I was going to go with Narcoject with something nastier in a spare clip. Not even sure someone could tell the difference from one to the next without a chem sniffer or shooting themselves with it.

Thanks for the response!
« Last Edit: <09-06-13/2242:17> by JackVII »
|DTG|Place|Address in Brackets
"Dialogue"
PC/NPC Names
>>Matrix/Comm
"Astral"
<<Text/Email>>
Thoughts/Subvocal

Dracain

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <09-06-13/2141:50> »
I was going to go with Narcoject with something nastier in a spare clip. Not even sure someone could tell the difference from one to the neat without a chem sniffer or shooting themselves with it.

Thanks for the response!
The corps know shadowrunners are tools that don't know who their working for, and wont bother to hunt them down unless you give them a reason to.  Killing a ton of their employees is a reason to.  They only need to look and go "All our staff is dead, find the drekheads who did this and make them pay" versus "They stole our stuff, we need to find the corp who did this and retrieve it". 

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #4 on: <09-06-13/2144:54> »
Instant Riot:  Firehose + DMSO + Kamikaze!  ;D  (Or, you know, belt-fed grenade launcher with gas grenades full of Kamikaze.).
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Dracain

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <09-06-13/2259:19> »
Instant Riot:  Firehose + DMSO + Kamikaze!  ;D  (Or, you know, belt-fed grenade launcher with gas grenades full of Kamikaze.).
Someday I am going to do this.  You've put it in my brain and now it must be done.  WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #6 on: <09-07-13/0056:43> »
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?
Never read any of my other posts, have you?  Or any of my books?  :P

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Emil_Barr

• Chummer
« Reply #7 on: <09-07-13/0809:30> »

I could see that working as security too, if you loaded it into say, a sprinkler system or even a gaseous Halon-type system.

Bioborg

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <12-20-17/0032:29> »
CanRay - Even worse, add PCP to the Kamikaze and then they go even more psychotic while being utterly unable to feel any amount of pain...

Their Stun track will effectively become infinite and they won't stop until their Physical track is full (then they drop dead)...

Think Psychotic Terminators on Steroids and you'll start to get the idea of what kind of Chaos, Death & Destruction the mob will cause...

And Yes, I AM an Eeeeeeeeeevil Ba$tard  ;D

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #9 on: <12-20-17/0956:20> »
Something from the vaults!

No idea what the drug interaction between Kamikaze and PCP would be, but that's an experiment that I'm willing to let others die to find out!   ;D

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #10 on: <12-20-17/1647:36> »
Hmm. Mix K10 and PCP with some DMSO in a splash grenade, and toss it into a pack of feral ghouls, before opening the gate towards whatever poor group of people you want to unleash them on...
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #11 on: <03-24-18/0404:58> »
...in 3e this was indeed a wicked little weapon.  Fill it with a DMSO/Jazz or Cram cocktail and shoot a mage or adept with it. When they came down, it was time to make that magic loss roll.  Of course back then it literally was  high power squirt gun.  One of my GMs got so tired of my Decker Violet knocking people out with it, he ended up putting all his NPCs in chem treated armour.    That's when she improved her skill and began making called shots.
Forsaken daughter is watching you

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #12 on: <03-24-18/0527:33> »
The character went down this track used Capsule rounds b/c using the military squirt gun was an exotic weapons choice.
But yeah that's how we did it with capsule round, doses size was assumed to be negligible as far the rules went. 
We were messing around with the drug cooking rules back then.
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #13 on: <04-05-18/2334:02> »
...better DMSO and K-10.  Totally berserk insane riot.

My little trouble maker Leela  would love one of those GLs.

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #14 on: <04-05-18/2338:42> »

I could see that working as security too, if you loaded it into say, a sprinkler system or even a gaseous Halon-type system.
...you're giving my little Leela some very bad ideas as she has the Industrial Engineer and Armourer, skills along with the Juryrigging quality.

"Hi, could I get a 50 L drum of DMSO and one of Kamikaze please"?
« Last Edit: <04-05-18/2340:36> by kyoto kid »