NEWS

Nanotattoos

• 4 Replies

Raventrickster

• Newb
« on: <02-01-11/1540:36> »
Would people here treat multiple treatments of nanotattos  (i.e. full body nanotatts) as a single nanoware system, or would they be a multiple systems.

This is with regards to a nanohive.  Personally I'd like to say that it's a single system, because otherwise it just gets ridiculous, but my GM is currently on the fence.  I'd like to hear how other people have handled the system.

Dakka

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <02-01-11/1647:08> »
A single nanotattoo covers one limb, the torso, or the face.  Any more than that and you are looking at multiple nanite colonies.  A "Full Body" Nanotatoo is probably 5 maybe 6 tats.

Glyph

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <02-01-11/2152:21> »
I would treat it as a single system,  though.  You could read the RAW either way, but considering that they don't provide any benefit (other than decorative) until you get the full-body version, I wouldn't count full-body nanotatts as six separate systems.

The_Gun_Nut

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <02-02-11/0201:12> »
This is the only tattoo I would want IRL.

I want some creative control over the artwork on my body, even if it is just "turning it off" so I can do a fancy interview for a job.
There is no overkill.

Only "Open fire" and "I need to reload."

Dahrken

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <02-03-11/0724:11> »
IMHO increasing the covered area should be handled like increasing the rating : you pay more nuyen, but you don't use more slots in the nanohive.