NEWS

[IC] Gang Related: Brown Pride

• 150 Replies

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #30 on: <02-21-11/1421:07> »
Jack kept the network working, and strolled along, looking for really bad stuff. If he found any, the legbreakers would have even more fun this evening. Besides that, he just kept an eye on things, swaying with the rhythm, and smiling to everyone...
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #31 on: <02-25-11/1010:28> »
Smiles Twice's will power held out for a whole two hours, after which he cracked one of the nicer bottles of synthetic tequila and began handing out shots. He began sharing the story of how he got his scar with any ladies willing to listen.

The story is different every time Smiles tells it, and that afternoon Smiles told it several times, adjusting it based on how many shots he'd had and how many fine human chicas were in earshot. The only concrete detail that remains the same through all the versions is that Smiles earned his grisly scar in defense of the Chulos. What is probably the most unclear is who he was defending the Chulos against; sometimes it's an upstart gang in a turf dispute. Sometimes it's a running battle from Lone Star. After about three shots, the story evolves into Smiles Twice single-handedly slaying an entire team of Shadowrunners with nothing more than a winning smile, a surge of improbably shiny mojo, and of course a pair of cajones so big he needs a wheelbarrow to carry them in.
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #32 on: <03-09-11/2055:31> »
a little Chulo, around the age of ten runs up breathelessly to you (happens to each of you regardless of where you are). He's huffing and puffing from the exertion he's made to find you all qickly, possibly under orders to do so. It takes a moment for him to get out the words "Pablo....dogpound...important meeting....now." The dog pound is an old warehouse several blocks away in which Pablo, a carnale, holds his rooster, devil rat, and dog fights. The kid knows nothing more than he was told to find you all and give you the message. With his message delivered he finds a beer from a nearby cart half finished which he downs before pulling a joint from his brown headband. "Got a light essaies?"

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #33 on: <03-10-11/1530:41> »
When that kid enters the backyard of an abandoned warehouse, Ramirez is sitting on his Steed, relaxing and enjoying the sunny day. For the first moment, he mistakes the kid for one of those who always brought him some electronic and machinery pieces found on local junkyards. He had done some repairs for bikers yesterday and so he is quite short of usefull parts. As the streets are buzzing with the expectation of upcoming festivities, he is thinking about preparing some pyrotechnc toys for kiddies, recharging his Eyes batteries and polishing his dogs pistons and armor..
Yeah kid whaddyou got for me??? he asks curriously...

When he heard the news, something changed. He was not invited to these places too often, he was more tolerated than counted for the real Chulo. He quickly drove the ramp to the van, and moved to the fron, where, instead the drivers seat was the mechanism to park his wheel chair. Dobberman jumps in right after him, taking his place at the trunk of the van.
Five minutes later he was parking his van in front of the Dogpound. He enters the dogs house...sitting in his chair, with his dog at his side...

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #34 on: <03-10-11/1901:02> »
After tossing a match to the boy Heretic turned to head to the dogpound.
This better be worth it.

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #35 on: <03-11-11/0153:50> »
Isabella was lounged back, on the roof of a three story apartment complex a block off the main strip, just sipping on a slowly sweating bottle of cervesa as she soaked up some of that rare Seattle sun.  When the kid showed up, she defaulted to just brushing him off.
"Pssz!  Go away!  I'm watching for helicopters.  Very important."  She closed her eyes again and brought her hands up behind her head, but the kid wouldn't leave.  His shadow draped across her face, blocking its warmth, and a late fall breeze prickled at her skin, spoiling the moment. "Uhhhn..." she groaned as she sat up. "Pablo, hunh?  Well I guess hes good for a different kind of sunshine.. Might as well go brighten my day over there.  'Tha fuck you find me anyway?"  she asked irritated at the prospect of work on this of all days.

The response seemed to be slow in coming. 
The kid just standing there, looking exhausted and oh so proud with that little twist-up in his mouth was too much for Dizzy to resist.  She had to fuck with him.
"Yeah, sure,  I'll light you up.  Hold still."
She whipped out her HK in a smooth motion and fired a burst into the nearby brickwork, sending fragmenting brick flying everywhere in a cloud, and managing to catch the end of the joint on fire with the flash from the gas vent.  The kid stumbled backwards in surprise and started to fall down, but Dizzy's hand managed to shoot out like a cobra, snatching the joint from the parted lips of his shocked face before he came down hard on his ass.

Dizzy puffed the terrible little chem-treated schwag joint two times, deeply, before she flicked it at the kid, still sitting on the ground working hard to choke back tears from the fumes in his eyes.
"Never stand in my sun, chulito, or I give you a light again, comprende?"

She pulled up her respirator over her mouth and nose and proceeded to walk off to the stairwell entrance with hands in pockets.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #36 on: <03-11-11/0751:56> »
Rafa sat on a roof, rifle on his lap and legs over the ledge, swinging idly in the air.
With everyone out partying, shit was bound to be stirred and someone would have to do some "law enforcement" 'round here. That usually involved a lot more enforcement than law, just the way he liked it.
He hated being the responsible one, in large part because he wasn't. But he'd filled a plastic 2.5l detergent bottle with free beer and grabbed some meat -sure, it was vermin, but well seasoned vermin, and that made all the difference - from a vendor in the streets. So he sat there on the rooftops, nearly invisible to the people below, watching the rooftops and streets, quietly enjoying these rare moments of good weather, free beer and spicy meat.

He spotted the kid running through the streets from a mile away; constantly looking upwards instead of where he was going. The chico seemed in a hurry and almost exhausted.
Idiota will run into trouble in the form of a street tough holding a beer if he doesn't watch in front of him. What's he expecting to find up here anyway?
He let the thought swirl around in his mind. There really wasn't much you could reasonably expect to find up on the roofs here, he made sure of that. So there was only...
Me? Chico's gotta be crazy thinking he can find me like that... Looks important though. Ah, screw it, could use another rat-on-a-stick anyway.
He swung the rifle over his shoulder. The kid almost straight below, Rafa lazily jumped down to the streets and landed right in front of the startled boy. Halfway the jump his skin, hair and clothes had already started changing, the thousand-shades-of-gray urban camouflage quickly being replaced by gang marks on a brown cloak; dark black hair with silver highlights and brightly colored tattoo's of winding snakes, snarling dragons and scantily dressed women on his olive brown skin.
The boy had almost recovered from the shock of Rafa's sudden appearance and tried to speak when the drawing stopped and the movement began. The snakes and dragons suddenly started fighting each other and the women stripped to music that couldn't be heard; the boy watched it open-mouthed as if hypnotized.
"Whatcha want, muchacho?"
The kid snapped out of it, delivered the message, then asked for a light.
"A light? The drek's wrong with you chico? You're so out of breath from that running, I could hear your panting half a block away! You know what that shit does to your lungs?"
The kid eyes grew larger as it saw Rafa's forehead display the image of a pair of pink lungs, fading to brown and then black, finally turning into a black sludge that oozed down into Rafa's grinning lips. The boys response -or more specifically the lack thereof- was enough, so Rafael turned around, climbed the wall with the same ease as walking around a corner and vanished over the ledge.
On the roof, Rafa turned himself pitch black to capture as much warmth from the sun as possible and started in the direction of the dog pound, running and jumping roof to roof.
« Last Edit: <03-15-11/1121:02> by Xzylvador »

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #37 on: <03-11-11/1000:27> »
Jack just stood up, and motioned the drone to follow him. A few minutes later he was already at the spot, even before the van arrived. He took a good look at the meeting place before he sneaked in, using the van as a decoy...
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #38 on: <03-12-11/1729:13> »
As you make your way to the ‘pound’, the surroundings get worse, if you can imagine that in this part of the sprawl, as it changes from residential to the corroding industrial park area. You begin to smell it before you can see or hear it, yes, and the action’s going even in this early part of the day…..guess rampant unemployment among the SINless breeds lots of free time. The smell of animal droppings hangs heavy and rank in the area, but the regulars don’t seem to mind, you see a steady stream of people entering the old brick warehouse, going past a few ‘heavies’ for the gang, a mix of Orks and a few buff or just plain fat humans stand in the browns of the gang and keep watch.

Inside you see the extent of the patrons, who not only fill the bleachers, courtesy of the old high school gym, but also pack in the ground level. Bets are being handled by a few more in brown, although not ‘heavies’ they look capable.  Currently there is a bout between a large pitbull and a trio of devil rats, the betting seems heavy as the stands and floor are full of yelling and finger signs, as well as hard currency passing hands along with bet slips.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #39 on: <03-12-11/1744:47> »
Rafa landed on the roof and entered the building by lifting up one of the heavily rusted metal corrugated sheets that formed the roof. He'd been here often, watching outside the ring, betting on the fights, usually losing too, but he mostly came for the atmosphere and the beer.
Lately he didn't really have any nuyen to spend, now he had to repay a loan to Tomas, even less. So he contented himself with watching the fights from the best spot in the building, on the trusses supporting the roof.  It seemed his lucky day today. Free beer, free fights, good weather, could today get any better by placing some bets?
Shouldn't spend money you don't own, Rafa realized... but the part of his brain which had absorbed the one and a half liters of beer seemed to disagree. Chances would be about fifty-fifty; though he never bothered with math, it never bothered him neither.

Maybe Pablo's got something he wants to pay for... if I lose it immediately in a bet, I never really had the money anyway so it wouldn't be like losing money I owe...
He scanned the faces in the crowd, looking for Pablo.
« Last Edit: <03-12-11/1828:36> by Xzylvador »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #40 on: <03-12-11/1759:32> »
Ill watch the fight till the end, recording and saving the pitbulls movements, attacks and dodges. May be usefull when Ill try to upgrade my Dobermann sometimes in the future. When the fight is over, whatever the result, Ill ask some chulo for Pablo and then Ill folow the directions. Dobberman first, me, sitting in my chair, following.
When I got there:
Ola Pablo. Commo esta...
A little puppy on the street barked to me that you may need a hand or two. So here I go, ready as always...

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #41 on: <03-12-11/1810:14> »
Ramirez here too? Since when does that wheeled dwarf come out of his garage?

PM: Oye ese! Que hay de nuevo? (Hey man, what's up?) Wanted to come by later this week, want some work done on my bike. What brings you here?
« Last Edit: <03-12-11/1811:48> by Xzylvador »

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #42 on: <03-13-11/0048:42> »
Pushing her way through the crowd was not particularly difficult for the prodigal girl, the ghost of the Barrio.  Though most of the Chulos didn't recognize her from having been away from the hood for over a decade, those who did were the ones who mattered.  She walked past the line to the bouncer outside the dogpound's door, put her hand on his shoulder, and moved in close. 
"Pablo asked to see me.  You should take me to him or point me to someone who can."

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #43 on: <03-13-11/0515:44> »
"Fragging crowds."

"PABLO WHERE ARE YOU." Heretic motioned towards whatever Pablo used as an office nowadays after shouting.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #44 on: <03-13-11/0625:18> »
Ola Rafa, It has been a while. You also here to meet Pablo? And for the bike...get some beers a came by...Im just little short of spare parts, but we should think something out...at least Ill tell you what to look for, I know you can handle the acquisition :)