NEWS

[IC] Urban Brawl -- 2nd scenario (finished)

• 55 Replies

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #15 on: <01-26-11/1612:22> »
Brick's facial expression remains blank. "I'm sorry, I can't give you the package to deliver. I will wait for him down here then. sorry to waste your time gent's." Brick turns away from the entry way, moving back into the crowd and talking into his subvocal mic. "Styker, I can't get upstairs without starting a fight. I need to know RIGHT NOW if you need help, or i'm not gonna be able to make it to you in time." Brick then readies his Ingram smartgun under his jacket and prepares for the worst.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <01-26-11/1956:28> »
Initiative Update: CT1, IP3: Spirit1-15, Spirit2-15, Vicelli-14, Guard1-12, Stryker-10, Brick-9, Ork1-9, Ork2-9
Wounds: Stryker{1S,2P,3S}

[OOC: Troll guard fires at you again. Guard1 Intuition 3 + Pistols 4 + Blindfire -6= (1d6.hits(5)=0).  Drops pistol and pulls out an Ingram submachine gun out of his suit jacket.  Brick's turn.]

The Troll also fires again into the air near you.  He tosses the pistol to the ground and pulls out a submachine gun and locks the first bullet into the chamber. 

Initiative Update: CT1, IP3: Spirit1-15, Spirit2-15, Vicelli-14, Guard1-12, Stryker-10, Brick-9, Ork1-9, Ork2-9

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #17 on: <01-26-11/2205:04> »
[OOC:  Everyone roll init.
 Initiative rolls:
Guard1: Guard1 Init 8: (8d6.hits(5)=4)
Vicelli: Vicelli Init 8: (8d6.hits(5)=5)
Ork guards: (8d6.hits(5)=2, 8d6.hits(5)=3)
Spirts init: (10d6.hits(5)=4, 10d6.hits(5)=4)]

Initiative so far.  CT2, IP1: Spirit1-14, Spirit2-14, Vicelli-13, Guard1-12, Ork2-11, Ork1-10
« Last Edit: <01-26-11/2211:44> by inca1980 »

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <01-26-11/2224:45> »
(OOC: Initiative roll. (8d6.hits(5)=4) coming in at 12! my edge is 3, Initiative is 8, reaction 5. to figure our if i go before or after guard 1. Also, I'm holding my action.)
« Last Edit: <01-27-11/0834:38> by Teyl_Iliar »
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #19 on: <01-27-11/0722:00> »
Stryker's Initiative: Initiative(8)-Wound(1) (7d6.hits(5)=1) He'll be at 8. He will try to move stealthy, using the pistol shots to hide any noise he'd make. He'll keep low, trying to circle around and move so he'll have the mark between him and the troll, if he has enough movement.
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #20 on: <01-27-11/1230:33> »
@Stryker:
[OOC: You're initiative also suffers from your sustaining modifiers (-2 combat sense, -2 invis), but that -4 doesn't change anything, so you're still at 8.]
Vicelli finally get's a handle on what is going on and jumps up from his easy chair, and yells "Stranger danger!!" into his commlink as he pulls out a a Fichetti Security 600 light pistol from his underarm holster and cocks it.  

Initiative Update  CT2, IP1: Spirit1-14, Spirit2-14, Vicelli-13, Brick-12, Guard1-12, Ork2-11, Ork1-10, Stryker-8

[OOC: Brick is holding his action, so now it's Guard1's turn.  Suppressive fire in the direction that Stryker was in when the couch was there.  Guard1's Suppressive fire roll: Int 3 + Pistols 4 = (7d6.hits(5)=1).  Since it's aimed at your general location and you can't move, you are in danger of getting hit.  That will be an Edge+Reaction (+dodge if Full D) + Wound + Sustaining + Combat Sense (1) test to not have to resist the base damage of 5P.  As soon as you succeed in a Body + Will +Wound +Sustaining (2) test and use a simple on your turn you can then use a free to move for cover. (I'll just write the basic dicepools from now on, but don't forget to add all the applicable modifiers to your rolls)]  

Seeing it as if through a strobe light of fire light, the troll guard furls his mouth and growls as his ingram bursts into a flaming metallic growl of it's own spraying lead all around you sending wood chips and sparks flying!

@Brick:
The orks seem to get a communication on their commlinks and you see them start to turn around and begin to ascend the stair case.

Initiative Update  CT2, IP1: Spirit1-14, Spirit2-14, Vicelli-13, Brick-12, Guard1-12, Ork2-11, Ork1-10, Stryker-8

« Last Edit: <01-27-11/1841:29> by inca1980 »

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #21 on: <01-28-11/0926:40> »
Defense roll(3+3+4-1-4) (5d6.hits(5)=1)
Stryker doesn't think he can manage to slip through, so he tries to dodge the flying lead, sending a mental message to the last remaining Ally, to help him out in this fight. He still wants to get out of this mess, and kill that bastard. So he does the first thing that comes to his mind... He channels the ambient mana from the whole place, and turns it into a spell that will hurl his target in the air and further disorient his enemies.
Casting Levitate F4 on Vincelli. +Edge (7d6.hitsopen(5,6)=3)
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #22 on: <01-31-11/0144:55> »
@Brick:
The orks have now reached the top of the spiral stair-case and are now out of sight. 

@Stryker:
[OOC: Please label what each number in your roll is for and label it in the "notes" section of Invis. Castle.  You seemed to roll edge + reaction + dodge + combat sense -wound - sustaining cuz otherwise how do you et the + 4?  If that's true then you're on full D and you can't cast a spell.  I'll just assume you're not on full D and then take away two dice from you're defense roll.  Luckily it doesn't change anything for you.  Now Vicelli resists spell: Vicelli's Body 3 + Str 3= (6d6.hits(5)=0).  You can move him at the rate 12 m/turn = 4 m/IP and you can do it in this same complex action...  You need a simple to request a service from your spirits though, so you can't do that either.  I'll just assume that you want to cast the spell so that's gonna be what you do.  Let me know what you're gonna do with the levitated Vicelli and then it'll be Guard1's turn again.]

Through shear luck you manage the evade getting hit by flying lead and as soon as you realize that you're not wounded you realize that with the couch moved over you have a clear sight of Vicelli.   You begin to cast another spell and bluish mana starts to twist around Vicelli as he starts to levitate into the air with a horrified look on his face. 

He begins to shout at the troll, "Get me down dammit!"

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #23 on: <01-31-11/0309:19> »
Brick continues to grit his teeth and wait. Kid.... whatever you're planning you better do it now.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #24 on: <01-31-11/0607:24> »
Stryker, frozen in place, started to enforce his will on the levitating Vincelli, moving him towards the window of the VIP booth, and drawing attention away from himself...

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #25 on: <01-31-11/1854:57> »
@Stryker:

The troll guard pops out the clip and it clunks to the floor as he reaches in his coat pocket and pulls out another one.  Troll modified SMG's usually have the magazine well located under the barrel even on an Ingram since the grip and trigger are so damn big.  It actually always looks a little funny seeing a normal size barrel and chamber fitted with such giant parts, but that's what trolls gotta deal with.  That's probably why Brick likes to opt for a real Troll weapon....that thing don't look silly in the least.  The guard slaps the clip into the weapon and with a click-click chambers the first round. 

[OOC: Brick is holding action this IP.]

Initiative Update  CT2, IP3: Spirit1-14, Spirit2-14, Vicelli-13, Brick-12, Guard1-12, Ork2-11, Ork1-10, Stryker-8

The troll lights up the room again as he unloads the new clip and starts tearing up a new the already torn up VIP lounge....shouting in a gravelly voice, "He went invis boss, he's still in the room!  His hold on you will break as soon as I smoke him boss!....just hang on!"

[OOC: Guard1's suppressive fire roll= (7d6.hits(5)=3).  If you go on full defense, then you lose your action next combat turn, except you can try to get up and move.  From my count you're gonna have to roll Reac 3 + Edge 3 + Combat sense 2 + wound -1 + Sustain -4= 3 if you don't go full D.  Target number is 3.  If you don't make it resist 5P damage.  I'm gonna roll your edge plus bricks edge = 6 (2) test.  If it fails, then a stray bullet break the glass and the sound proof room won't be so sound proof to the rest of the club anymore.  Brick's Edge + Stryker's Edge = (6d6.hits(5)=3)

Guard1, Vicelli's and Ork1&2 Init: (8d6.hits(5)=5, 8d6.hits(5)=3, 8d6.hits(5)=4)
Spirit's Init: (10d6.hits(5)=4, 10d6.hits(5)=5)

Everyone roll Initiative (with all modifiers remember!)

Initiative so far  CT3, IP1: Spirit2-15, Spirit1-14, Guard1-13,  Ork2-12, Ork1-12, Vicelli-11
« Last Edit: <01-31-11/2027:52> by inca1980 »

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #26 on: <01-31-11/1900:40> »
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #27 on: <02-01-11/0358:34> »
Stryker cleared his mind, and with the troll firing and the strain of Mana flowing through him wasn't an easy task. He took a split-second to re-consider his options: try to dodge the lead, and loose his momentum, or to act, and risk being wounded. He couldn't afford to get hurt more, but the problem was, he couldn't afford loosing time even more. So he did the impossible.

OOC: Stryker's Initiative is 9: Initiative(8)-Sustaining(4)-Wound(1)=3 (3d6.hits(5)=1), but I'll spend a point of Edge to go first in this round.

He just unleashed a bit of Mana in his own nervous system. A smart trick, that he learned early on in the training. It would work with a bit of luck - and it seemed he had it at the moment. He sent a quick mental burst to his only Spirit Ally, asking it to help him out in this fight. At the same time he tried to predict the troll's burst, taking a position that offered a minimal chance of a bullet hitting him, and waited for the Spirit to distract his enemies...
Reaction(3)+Edge(3)+Combat Sense(4)-Wound(1)-Sustaining(4)=5 (5d6.hits(5)=2)

OOC: Holding my Complex Action until the Spirit acts. I want to act before the guard though. The non-female Spirit only had one service, so he's out - he used Fear. And I've just used the second and last from the other Spirit to get it's help. If you look in OOC, you'll find that my Combat Sense has F4 and four hits, so it's +4 to defensive rolls.

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #28 on: <02-01-11/0450:22> »
@Stryker:
[OOC: ok, i didn't actually check back to the combat sense roll and i was thinking it was 2, my bad.  So anyways, remember, you need to spend a simple and succeed in a body+willpower (+ modifiers) (2) test to get up.  Commanding a spirit takes up a simple, so you have a simple left this action phase.  It looks like with this point your Edge is all used up.]

Initiative update  CT3, IP1: Spirit2-15, Spirit1-14, Guard1-13,  Ork2-12, Ork1-12, Vicelli-11, Brick-10, Stryker-9(using edge to go first this IP)
« Last Edit: <02-01-11/0453:48> by inca1980 »

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #29 on: <02-01-11/0505:24> »
OOC: I'm going to stay low, and keep that Simple action (and a -2 for the troll to shoot me), but I'll use a Free action to notify Brick. And what about the suppressive fire? Was i hit?
Subvoc: "Fighting. Invisible. In trouble."