NEWS

5e Drone Arms Upgrade Question

• 3 Replies

Decade Rider

• Chummer
« on: <04-19-19/1336:29> »
So im building a face atm and one of his thing is he got a Saeder Krupp Direktionsskretar anthro drone with realistic features rank 4 that I want to build up as his badass secretary/bodyguard. Right now im trying to look up how to boost her drone arms and legs. It says I can boost em up to 2x the body wich is 4.. however what am I using to boost it? enhance agility only goes up to +3 so is it custmoized limb instead or something else entirely? Also whats the capacity on those drone arms and can I put cyberarms upgrades in them like cyberweapons ect.

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <04-19-19/1533:32> »
Yes, you buy customized limb first (that maxxes out at Bod x 2) then you can add enhanced str/agi, which only goes to +3. They stack.

Drone limbs are cyberlimbs, so use all the same rules.

If you want to be really kinky with the rules, your face can get cyberlimb(s) too. Get them modular, and you can swap limbs with your drone.
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.

Decade Rider

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <04-19-19/1816:25> »
Thanks for the answers iv been looking all over for one lol

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <04-19-19/1836:14> »
BTW the rules are on pg 125 of Rigger 5.
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.