NEWS

[StS OOC] EMT Extraction

• 157 Replies

Forrest

• Omae
« Reply #150 on: <10-13-15/1507:05> »
Cherie will cast clout (fc 8, 10 dice for sustained spells) again then move while invisible, flying to a point behind the ambulance that will allow her to have 75% cover from the sniper.
If no targets present themselves, she will start erasing spell signatures.
« Last Edit: <10-15-15/2018:35> by Forrest »

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #151 on: <10-21-15/1557:27> »
Alright, between having to send individual reminders each time it was someone's turn to post and the other two runs being finished and me wanting to get on with month two, I went ahead and just narrated this run to a close.  If any of you are wanting to stay on for month 2, of course you are welcome.

Meanwhile, for this run:

Pay was 9,500¥

Karma is 5.

No Street Cred, Notoriety.  1 Notoriety for Jujin.  1 Public Awareness for Whiskey, Raiden, and Jujin.

No added contacts.

For those of you who want to free-Roleplay in the IC thread,please do so.  I would love to see further inter character development..  When you guys are done, I will roll up any RP and grant one or two additional points of Karma.

This run covers the first months of the campaign's PbP run.  You also get a 'Milk Run' that you will earn 5 Karma for, which you can exchange to Nuyen at a 1 for 2000¥ rate (so 5 Karma 0¥, 4 Karma 2000¥, 3 Karma 4000¥, etc).  If you write up the details of that milk run, you can earn up to 3 additional Karma (that should be posted on the Obsidian Portal.

You will also have 14 days for personally finding gear, training skills or attributes, or 'Working for the Man' or 'Working of the People'.  The last two take up 7 days and allow you to exchange Karma to Nuyen or vice versa at the same rate I just posted.

If you have any questions, ask them here.  I am going to start a 1 week recruiting drive today for month two.  Then 1 week to get everything in order, then kicking off on 8 November.

If you haven't already, there is still that week to write a short fiction worth up to 3 Karma points for Month 1.  That opportunity will close 1 November prior to starting Month 2.  This does not include writing up the 'milk run', so you can basically get karma for two 'write-ups' in the next few weeks.

Anything you want to by, change, advance, etc, please post it here and I can make the requisite changes to your character sheets.

1 November I'll open it up for month 2 short fictions etc.  Also, I updated the Obsidian Portal site, it looks nicer and I added a few things (like the story so far).  Some of that stuff is IC postings on the 'Pincushion', you can see that NPCs have made 'comments'.  Feel free to edit those wiki pages and append your own IC comments to any IC post.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

0zee

« Reply #152 on: <10-29-15/1002:03> »
I'm definitely in for month two. Will you be doing a head count and then splitting us into new teams similar to the first go around?

I'll have a post detailing Redline's activities during the downtime period early this weekend.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #153 on: <10-29-15/1214:02> »
http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=22345.0

Take a moment to reply there.  And monitor that post!

WillAsher

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #154 on: <10-30-15/0041:38> »
I should be good to continue as well.  Been a bit hectic here (running on Tuesdays every week for 4 weeks), but I should still be in the game.  Also, the math on my Karma page doesn't add up.  5+5+5+5=20 (listed at 15).  Will post character changes when I get clarification on that. 

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #155 on: <10-30-15/0142:44> »
Fixed and added.

WillAsher

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #156 on: <10-31-15/2234:18> »
I am going to raise my Computer skill from 2 to 4 (14 Karma and 7 days) and pick up the Data Anomaly quality (6 Karma).  The last week of free time is going to be put into starting to buy the Computer specialization in Matrix Perception. 

In addition, I want to buy some parts packs so that I can modify my deck array from 6 5 5 3 to 7 5 5 2 (4 parts), buy and modify a Metalink with a self-destruct module, and buy a program module for my deck with Signal Scrub.   For those items with availability I would like to get through Michelle, as they are all decker items.  (will look up prices when I get home, but just wanted to get it out there)

Buying:  Total spent is 3780 nuyen, leaving me with 10120
2 Parts Packs (2000)
1 Program Module: Signal Scrub (900)
Metalink (100)
Self-Destruct Module (200)
Programs:  Virtual Machine (80)
                   Stealth (250)
                   Smoke and Mirrors (250)

Modifications:  Using 6 parts, leaving me with 4
Modify Deck array to 7 5 5 2  (costs 4 parts)
Modify Metalink to have Self-Destruct Module (costs 2 parts)
« Last Edit: <11-09-15/2221:09> by WillAsher »

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #157 on: <11-02-15/1605:17> »
Alright, waiting to get Ozee's karma expenditures and then I'll track it all.