NEWS

SRM FAQ Revamp Preview #1

• 5 Replies

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« on: <08-26-15/0811:26> »
Good morning everyone! I just wanted to let you know the FAQ Committee has been hard at work on the revamping of the SRM FAQ. Though it is not complete yet, I wanted to share a sample of what the new version will look like. Please note that we are still in the review process so it will still be a few weeks until the final product is ready. We hope you will like the changes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ohc3t9q1nuyrut/SRM%20Chicago%20Preview%201.pdf?dl=0
Ray Rigel
Former Shadowrun Missions Developer and Event Coordinator
Catalyst Demo Team

Raven2049

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • CDT "Special" Agent
« Reply #1 on: <08-26-15/2021:26> »
so you tease us with a 1 page TOC.... that has RELEVANT CHAPTER TITLES?!!!?! Whats next, your going to tell us that the FAQ will have an Index as well?!

This must be for some other game besides Shadowrun, because we all know the titles should give no clue as to whats actually in those chapters.....  ;D

Looking good sofar!

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <08-27-15/0728:40> »
LOL, well, I have to give certain podcasters something to discuss, so I think I'm going to say "No" on the Index.

Of course, the TOC already needs updated since the announced street date for Chrome Flesh.

I'll drop another preview next week and I promise it won't be just an updated TOC.
Ray Rigel
Catalyst Demo Team

Lormyr

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #3 on: <08-27-15/0913:45> »
Looking good Ray, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Also, I expect to see you at BTB again next Thursday! :p

Paul
"TL:DR 6e's reduction of meaningful choices is akin to forcing everyone to wear training wheels. Now it's just becomes a bunch of toddlers riding around on tricycles they can't fall off of." - Adzling

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #4 on: <08-27-15/0922:49> »
I can't guarantee I'll be at BTB next week since we might be out camping starting Thursday.  If we change our minds and go Friday instead, we'll be there.

I will pass on the praise to the FAQ Committee when next we meet.  They have some awesome ideas we've been incorporating into the FAQ.
Ray Rigel
Catalyst Demo Team

Lormyr

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #5 on: <08-27-15/0943:09> »
Sounds good brother man. I think you and the FAQ team are doing a great job so far. If we don't see you, hope you have a great time out there. Tell Christina I said hello!
"TL:DR 6e's reduction of meaningful choices is akin to forcing everyone to wear training wheels. Now it's just becomes a bunch of toddlers riding around on tricycles they can't fall off of." - Adzling