Shadowrun General > The Secret History

History of the Sixth World

<< < (3/13) > >>

Bull:
I really need to get ahold of the novels again *sigh*  Never had a complete collection, but what i did have got ruined in a flood about 6 years ago.

The Wyrm Ouroboros:

--- Quote from: CanRay on ---I don't have time, and am a bit too beat up mentally, to go through 2XS right now (I have two copies for some reason), but IIRC, it was 2051 or 2052 when the book happened.
--- End quote ---

2052, as I said.

CanRay:

--- Quote from: The Wyrm Ouroboros on ---
--- Quote from: CanRay on ---I don't have time, and am a bit too beat up mentally, to go through 2XS right now (I have two copies for some reason), but IIRC, it was 2051 or 2052 when the book happened.
--- End quote ---
2052, as I said.
--- End quote ---
And that's why I shouldn't post at 1 AM.

BlackMyron:
 The adventure "Missing Blood" from the UB boxed set is indeed set at the same time as 2XS (not surprising, considering the late, lamented Nigel Findley wrote the main UB sourcebook, although not the adventure) - Dirk Montgomery is friends with private eye Patrick Bambra, and cues within the novel and adventure suggest that Dirk visits him while in hiding not too long before the PCs encounter him.

On a related note to the original question in the thread, "Night's Pawn" indicated that some people pegged FastJack as one of the Echo Mirage team, but an authority on the subject said that the rumors were false, as all the 'fates' of the former members were all accounted for and he wasn't one of them.

As far as Cross, the connection with Knight/Gavilan is that he worked for Acquisition Technologies alongside him.

Wakshaani:
*bump* Just leaving lunch and heading back to work, but, I have some free time this weekend if anyone else has some history that they want plopped onto a table. I was thinking about a general "The Horrors and Shadowrun" thing, from the Great Ghost Dance to Dunk's death, Oscuro, and today, but I didn't know if anyone really worries about that sort of thing anymore. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version