Welcome!

• 772 Replies

Lord Nikon

• Newb
« Reply #555 on: <10-28-13/1627:31> »

Robzergling

• Newb
« Reply #556 on: <11-08-13/2345:54> »
Heya Robzergling here , Completely new to Shadowrun , Just bought myself a 5th Edition (Limited one , It looks nice and shiny) Look forward to getting to know you folks :)

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #557 on: <11-09-13/1704:47> »
Welcome to the craziness.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Doctor Siegfried

• Newb
« Reply #558 on: <11-27-13/2301:46> »
It's my obligatory "Look at me, I'm new!" post.
I played a lot of Shadowrun during the 1st and 2nd Editions, and it has remained one of my favorite RPGs ever since, largely because of the high degree of character design/customization it has always offered. I like games in which your starting character can be a skilled, well-rounded professional with a history and reputation. Unfortunately, the last time I played was (briefly) in 2004 and I've missed a lot. The new Shadowrun group here is still forming, with some difficulty, but I have high hopes that it will take off.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #559 on: <11-27-13/2323:15> »
Good luck, Doc!  Let us know how the group goes!  :D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

alexa123

• Newb
« Reply #560 on: <12-03-13/0940:53> »
what is shadowrun??  ???

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #561 on: <12-03-13/1604:54> »
what is shadowrun??  ???
A game that has been around for almost 25-years.  So far, it is a Tabletop RPG and a video game.  The card game and miniatures game is due out soon.  :)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #562 on: <12-03-13/1715:06> »
what is shadowrun??  ???
A game that has been around for almost 25-years.  So far, it is a Tabletop RPG and a video game.  The card game and miniatures game is due out soon.  :)

And possibly an MMO at some point!  Don't forget that.  I'm excited about it.
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #563 on: <12-04-13/0744:30> »
what is shadowrun??  ???
A place where you can see the effects of a rocket propelled grenade on dragon, or how a fireball can take out a squad of patrol cars. ;D

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #564 on: <12-04-13/2114:21> »
what is shadowrun??  ???
A place where you can see the effects of a rocket propelled grenade on dragon, or how a fireball can take out a squad of patrol cars. ;D
And also what happens when you give a crazy Irish elf a bus and some propane tanks.  ;D

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

DeathEatsCurry

• Newb
« Reply #565 on: <01-16-14/2046:32> »
Or a way to experience the surprisingly satisfying process of a bunch of physics/math students carefully calculate the damage a bunch of gangers take after dropping a grenade into their  reinforced car. Triple digits are fun.

Hi, btw, I'm DeathEatsCurry, Chunky Salsa esq.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #566 on: <01-16-14/2222:26> »
Welcome! Have fun, play nice, ask questions, and don't toss any grenades to the trolls. They're ticklish.

ragankrob

• Newb
« Reply #567 on: <02-06-14/0608:52> »
Hey! I've been running silent for the past weeks and thought that it was time to show my face.

I've played shadowrun 2nd ed. (a while ago obviously) and now I'm GM for a new group and made the leap to 5th ed.

Looking forward to bounce some ideas and to annoy the veterans with newbish questions.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #568 on: <02-06-14/0748:15> »
Welcome Ragankrob! Have fun, be courteous, and don't trust the elves.

Charlie Delta

• Newb
« Reply #569 on: <02-06-14/2052:26> »
Hey guys. I'm totally new to the sixth world other than playing Shadowrun Returns which caught my interest in finding out more about the setting. I've played some Pathfinder and Mutants & Masterminds in the past but the 5e rulebook i picked up is quite..dense to say the least. There is still alot to wrap my head around but the world of Shadowrun and options available make it all seem worthwhile.

So thank you in advance for answering the many, many questions I'm sure to have.

C/D