NEWS

Shadowrun Humble RPG Bundle

• 4 Replies

0B

• Chummer
  • Be seeing you
« on: <07-14-22/1623:30> »
Shadowrun has a bundle on HumbleBundle

It's 16 ebooks for $18, or you can pick one of the other tiers. About $1 goes to charity for each purchase (you can adjust your donation to give $3 to charity instead, or pay over the $18 to give more). TBH, $18 is a deal on any one of these books, so I recommend it. The top tier contains almost all the "essential" corebooks except Sixth World Companion.

Tier 2 includes books from Tier 1, and Tier 3 includes books from Tier 1 and Tier 2.

Tier 1 ($1)
  • Ingentis Athletis
  • Age of Rust

Tier 2 ($10)
  • Slip Streams
  • Collapsing Now
  • Free Seattle
  • Krime Katalog

Tier 3 ($18)
  • No Future
  • Cutting Black
  • Core Rulebook (Seattle Edition)
  • Street Wyrd
  • Double Clutch
  • 30 Nights
  • Assassin's Night
  • The Third Parallel
  • Neo-Anarchist Streetpedia
  • Power Plays

This is a fantastic deal and I can't think of a better purchase point if you're thinking of getting into 6e. Even if you prefer other editions, $18 for Streetpedia and the more setting-heavy books (No Future, Ingentis Athletis, etc.) is an excellent deal.

On top of the bundle of holding deal awhile back, it looks like Catalyst is trying to bring in new players with good deals like this. HumbleBundle's also got a higher profile, too. I think HB did a couple bundles with Cyberpunk 2020 books that did pretty well, too, even after CPRed came out.

Did CGL ever do any bundles like this for prior editions? If they ever do one for 2e I am jumping on it in a heartbeat.

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #1 on: <07-15-22/1517:10> »
I seem to recall them doing some for 5th, during 5th publication time.  I've not seen any for older material, but that isn't a guarantee that it hasn't happened.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <07-19-22/1538:00> »
Thanks for posting this.

The URL is a bit wonky so try this one: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/shadowrun-trpg-catalyst-game-labs-books

Nuclear_Caliber

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <03-28-23/2128:32> »
I purchased it. I was just going to post on here. Good to see someone else noticed it.

Nuclear_Caliber

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <03-28-23/2136:36> »
Humble is having a 5e bundle sale. It includes all the basic books you need to play any character type.

Shadowrun 5 Mega Bundle

Moderator Edit: Cleaned up link and merged with current topic.
« Last Edit: <03-28-23/2223:21> by FastJack »