Shadowrun Play > Rules and such

[6E] Ally Spirits

(1/1)

Kid Zero:
A couple of questions about Ally spirits. I’m about to make my own, probably force 10. My mage was a member of the german version of the Knights Templar in his background and I’m going to make an Angel type. Here are my questions:

1. One of his powers I’m taking Natural Weapon and making it a Great Sword(nodachi stats). I’m also taking Flame Aura, which states that it adds half the magic rating in damage to any close combat attack. The question I have is, does this make the natural weapon a “magic” attack now for defeating immunity to normal weapons?

2. I can’t find a starting initiative dice on the Ally spirit. I see that all summoned spirits are usually 2d6 and 3d6 astral. Is that just base for all spirits?

Stainless Steel Devil Rat:

--- Quote from: Kid Zero on ---A couple of questions about Ally spirits. I’m about to make my own, probably force 10. My mage was a member of the german version of the Knights Templar in his background and I’m going to make an Angel type. Here are my questions:

1. One of his powers I’m taking Natural Weapon and making it a Great Sword(nodachi stats). I’m also taking Flame Aura, which states that it a
--- End quote ---

A spirit's natural weapon will bypass Immunity to Normal Weapons whether it is combined with Flame Aura or not. Just because it takes the form of a "normal" great sword, it doesn't mean it is.

--- Quote ---2. I can’t find a starting initiative dice on the Ally spirit. I see that all summoned spirits are usually 2d6 and 3d6 astral. Is that just base for all spirits?

--- End quote ---

I'd recommend going with that.

funkytim:
How do you plan on getting the formula for your ally?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version