Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Street Wyld Available

<< < (8/8)

Banshee:

--- Quote from: Odsh on ---Speaking of which, what does it take to become such a reviewer? Where does one apply, if that's even a thing?

--- End quote ---

Honestly... bug the hell out of Jason Hardy until he let's you in then grab every opportunity you can. That's what I did. Started out as a demo agent, then got on the Missions committee, the got into proofing ... and now he let's me write stuff. You can skip the demo agent if you go directly to Jason via Facebook or something... but working as an agent at the cons pit me in his personal space more often.

Odsh:

--- Quote from: Banshee on ---
--- Quote from: Odsh on ---Speaking of which, what does it take to become such a reviewer? Where does one apply, if that's even a thing?

--- End quote ---

Honestly... bug the hell out of Jason Hardy until he let's you in then grab every opportunity you can. That's what I did. Started out as a demo agent, then got on the Missions committee, the got into proofing ... and now he let's me write stuff. You can skip the demo agent if you go directly to Jason via Facebook or something... but working as an agent at the cons pit me in his personal space more often.

--- End quote ---

Duly noted, thanks!

--- Quote from: Lormyr on ---I'd ask SSDR. He has mostly good sense and at least has their ear sometimes. . .

--- End quote ---

;D

Shinobi Killfist:
Sigh, I decided to buy this to give SR6 one more shot for our group, firing squad was a improvement not a big one but it was one, got the PDF, the book was supposed to be on the way, instead firing squad shows up which I already have. I hate reading PDFs.

Shinobi Killfist:
The book is weirdly sparse of qualities, edge moves, heck metamagics.

Like this feels like book 3 of a magic series, you know book 1 is where they crank out 90% of the stuff that is missing from the previous edition, books 2 and 3 they start creating new content.  It is oddly organized, each section just feels kind of sparse.  Also the codified rules for spirit relations just made me sigh.  Don't give people numbers or a system, if you do it will get abused.  I can absolutely guarantee if I used them even my douchiest summoner would have +10 rep within 5-6 sessions, so basically I know handed the mage much much better spirits. 

Beta:
I've finally bought this and am reading through it, and it has made me want to make a 6e spellcaster.

... just to take "Grimmy the Grimoire" as a contact :D

(I know this is very late input, but kudos to whoever put Grimmy in, I really enjoyed that)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version