NEWS

Advice on a Fanfiction

• 2 Replies

Killerclown

• Newb
« on: <06-17-18/0050:02> »
I am planning on writing a piece of Shadowrun Fanfiction soon set in a backdrop of a pro wrestling company that is actually doing spy work for Amazonia against Aztechnology. One chapter has the two main characters, a pro wrestler and his manager, receive a piece of stolen Aztechnology data, which they are instructed to return to Amazonia. Can i have some advice on what kind of obstacles these two main characters could possibly run into on the way back to Amazonia?

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1 on: <06-17-18/1218:58> »
Dragons, blood mages with invoked great form blood spirits, insect spirits, Halloweeners with more grenades and molotovs than they know what to do with.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Sphinx

• Errata Team
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <06-17-18/1630:50> »
A handful of elite Leopard guards sent to recover the stolen paydata. Rival wrestlers pursuing revenge outside the ring (possible comic relief). Shadowrunners working for another megacorp trying to steal it for themselves. Ghost Cartels resentful of any trespassers in their territory or potential disruption of their business. Smugglers willing to help get you across borders until they learn who's after you, at which point they're eager to double-cross you in exchange for Aztlan authorities turning a blind eye to their other business ventures.

Does their route back to Amazonia take them through the Caribbean? Cyberpirates, voodoo priests, sea monsters, criminal syndicates, shedim ...