NEWS

Database of PC (Archetypes) for Herolab

• 7 Replies

Grummore

• Newb
« on: <09-17-14/1025:36> »
Hi!

I was curious to learn if there are any place on Shadowrun sites where there could be ".por" files of PC or NPC. I have seen few peoples that post here and there their character file in threads, but I'm looking for a gathering place of these files if such place exist.

Thank you!

Grummore

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <11-13-14/1344:08> »
Anybody?

As for me, I haven't found any after many search.

TormDK

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <11-13-14/1752:28> »
Start one? Plenty of ways to get free storage space these days.

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <11-13-14/1809:23> »
Im sure people would be willing to donate if you set up a way to do it. I would be happy to hand over a few runners i have stated up in chummer 5 if you wanted them
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

8-bit

« Reply #4 on: <11-13-14/1823:39> »
If you want the stats (not the files) for the archetypes (but actually legal), I suggest you check out this thread. You can then create your own database.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #5 on: <11-14-14/0538:08> »
Fortunately we already got the archetypes legal in HeroLab, but I'd like extra chars too, more optimized ones.

If you want, Grummore, we're already intending to set up a wiki for sharing contacts and such on my site. I can easily add download space for HeroLab files.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

cndblank

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <04-24-18/0725:33> »
Fortunately we already got the archetypes legal in HeroLab, but I'd like extra chars too, more optimized ones.

If you want, Grummore, we're already intending to set up a wiki for sharing contacts and such on my site. I can easily add download space for HeroLab files.

Any ETA?

Tai-Pan

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
  • Everything is better with lube.
« Reply #7 on: <05-09-18/0543:19> »
Troll bioadept with a throwing knife and a lube grenade looking for a good time.