NEWS

[6E] Shifters?

• 4 Replies

Whispernaught

• Newb
« on: <10-27-22/2029:56> »
Do any books have 6E stats for Shifters?

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #1 on: <11-30-22/1348:05> »
They are mentioned a couple of times in Sixth World Companion, written in such a way that it sounds like they were intended to be in the book, but there's no actual entry for Shifters. Wondering if they were left out or cut out.

Whispernaught

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <01-05-23/0245:46> »
They are mentioned a couple of times in Sixth World Companion, written in such a way that it sounds like they were intended to be in the book, but there's no actual entry for Shifters. Wondering if they were left out or cut out.

Yeah that's my feeling as well. I was hoping we'd get a little hint of possibly an upcoming book or maybe a book that's out with them in it that I've passed over.

Boneguard

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <01-22-23/1737:53> »
Do any books have 6E stats for Shifters?

None at the moment unfortunately.

As indicated above, the Companion has a few lines that indicate they intended to include them but that material seems to have been cut out. A bit of a disappointment I must admit.

Hopefully, they will be coming out in the form of a Shadow Stock (like the Drakes did) or maybe included in the critter supplement Wild Life planned for 2023, but that's not really a good spot for character creation though.

Whispernaught

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <01-23-23/2055:57> »
I guess we hope in vain in the meantime.