NEWS

Anticipatory Alan, the sammy who can see the future

• 51 Replies

penllawen

• Omae
  • Let's go. In and out. Twenty minute milk run.
« Reply #45 on: <09-03-19/1249:15> »
That's a cute idea about stacking High Pain Tolerance and Damage Compensators, I might make a note of that one.

If you're really gaming the system, I guess you'd start combat with explosive, figure out the opposition DRs, do the maths, and decide whether or not to switch to APDS there and then... I feel a bit tawdry suggesting this though.

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #46 on: <09-03-19/1911:39> »

I actually had cybereyes in the build initially, but wanted to try some other ware (like damage comp), and cybereyes get pricey compared to contacts+glasses. Might rethink that, but in my head I like the idea of High Pain Tolerance and Damage compensators pushing the -1 penalty down to the end of the second row (if I'm understanding damage compensators correctly).

Toss in Built Tough (you did!).  Also, Adrenaline Pump, Kamikaze, and Pain Editor let you totally ignore condition modifiers if Damage Compensators aren't doin' it for you. 

« Last Edit: <09-03-19/1914:44> by Hobbes »

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #47 on: <09-03-19/2100:14> »
Updated the spreadsheet with a bunch of the suggestions above.

Omg, Hobbes, that sounds like the user and everyone around him/her would die. :D

How about Pain Editor+Psyche? All the benefits of the a Pain Editor, no loss of Intuition.
#thistasergoesto11

Quote from: Tarislar
ArmTech MGL-12: Nothing says love like a 3 round burst of HE Grenade to hit something for 32P
Nuff said.  :-X

markelphoenix

• Omae
« Reply #48 on: <09-03-19/2206:34> »
It's moments like this that I like our community.

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #49 on: <09-03-19/2226:31> »

Omg, Hobbes, that sounds like the user and everyone around him/her would die. :D

How about Pain Editor+Psyche? All the benefits of the a Pain Editor, no loss of Intuition.

Well I meant, like, pick one....  But yes Pain Editor and Psyche are solid. 

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #50 on: <09-04-19/0743:32> »

Well I meant, like, pick one....  But yes Pain Editor and Psyche are solid.

??? Ummm....I knew that? :D

This does make me want to play around with a build that uses the Adrenaline Pump now.
#thistasergoesto11

ArmTech MGL-12: Nothing says love like a 3 round burst of HE Grenade to hit something for 32P

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #51 on: <09-08-19/2036:36> »
#thistasergoesto11