NEWS

Soundtracks for Skype game

• 3 Replies

PauloAM

• Chummer
« on: <09-06-15/1223:26> »
Afternoon omaetachi,

Do you people know if there is a program that can play through Skype whatever is playing in my pc? I have Spotify and I made a playlist for the campaign, the problem is Spotify is streaming, it doesn't give you access to the files, so if there was a program I could use so that all my players in the Skype conference could hear the tunes, it would be great!

KrokrRhogar

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <09-20-15/2151:42> »
Have you heard of Roll20. My friend just introduce me this, didn't try it yet by the way.

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #2 on: <09-20-15/2200:23> »
Roll20 doesn't allow you to access your own files either.

There's a way to allow Skype to play anything that would be coming out of your speakers through your mic--  A friend of mine has done it multiple times, I can try and ask him.  However, I don't know that you could still actually use a mic for talking if you do that.
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

revan.be

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <09-21-15/0827:14> »
I believe you must first upload music to your roll20 library and then play ,
however i frequently used to encounter problems using roll20 for conference call,
so ended up using skype anyway , with roll 0 as a doodle and dice app .
SR5 archetypesof all races needed , add art male/female art if possible http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=12881.30