NEWS

Max Starting HotF Decker?

• 16 Replies

8-bit

« Reply #15 on: <01-19-15/1334:17> »
Couldn't do Pixie as you'd have to buy off uneducated, but yeah.  I think you can fit the Gnome/SURGE/Apt/RG CB/Adept.  Don't think he'd be playable though as the build would dump everything to get that.  Maybe with a karma build, but I've no practice doing those.  Using Priorities or Sum-2-10 you'd be pretty much a 1 trick pony (though without that quality :P).
I'll have to play around with that :)  Thanks 8-bit!

No problem.

It should be noted that it's way overkill (actually, you go above the Karma cap for Positive Qualities). Just going Codeslinger + Restricted Gear: Cerebral Boosters 3 + Aptitude + Improved Hacking 4 is more than sufficient. Even just Aptitude + Improved Hacking 4 + Codeslinger is good.

Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <01-19-15/1342:20> »
No problem.

It should be noted that it's way overkill (actually, you go above the Karma cap for Positive Qualities). Just going Codeslinger + Restricted Gear: Cerebral Boosters 3 + Aptitude + Improved Hacking 4 is more than sufficient. Even just Aptitude + Improved Hacking 4 + Codeslinger is good.

Oh yeah, absolutely overkill.  I've just seen some threads with crazy con/negotiate builds and shooter builds, but I'd not seen (not to say they aren't here) any crazy matrix builds.  Was just an exercise in the rediculous.  For the most part the character becomes unplayable when you go to extremes IMHO.
Speech, Thoughts, Comm/Text, Subvocal