NEWS

Rocker / Summoner

• 5 Replies

tytalan

• Newb
« on: <09-25-15/1950:16> »
Okay I've been watching Polyphonica "Rocker/Summoner" on hulu and I was wondering if anyone every tried this concept?  Also they mention somewhere, I can not find it now a cyberwear for upgrading your use of smart instruments kind of like a Rigger's control rig and no I am not talking about a Synthlink.  I don't think the cyberwear was listed just commented on.  Any information or Suggestions are welcomed.

ZeldaBravo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <09-26-15/1039:09> »
If it is not synthlink ware you talk about then check 4e Arsenal book. I'm not 100% sure though.
*I have problems with clarifying my point in English, so sometimes I might sound stupid or rude.*

tytalan

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <09-26-15/1452:46> »
I know it can't be in 4th I've never owned any 4th edition books.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #3 on: <09-26-15/1717:15> »
There are a few adept powers that help with performance and audio analyser plus few other bits of ware if you go down the cyber route too
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

tytalan

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <09-26-15/1820:46> »
Yea I've been seeing them I was thinking the cyber route because he was also going to be a Summoner adept.  I figured as a Rocker he could double as the face of a group.  Since I am currently not playing I hopping to get suggestions and thoughts so I can develop this concept for the future.  Hopefully after audit in November I can find a group to play with.  Truth is I am not sure if I want to play this concept or use it for a NPC in a Run either way I would like all the suggestions any of you can give me. 

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #5 on: <09-26-15/2005:40> »
Mystic adept might work, gives some nice spells for helping on the entertainment aspect, has access to summoning and access to adept powers too
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor