NEWS

Custom Shadowrun Character Sheets for d/l

• 4 Replies

voydangel

• Omae
  • SR GM since 1990. Damn I'm old.
« on: <09-09-10/2316:20> »
This is the SR4A character sheet I made. Not sure where else to post it. So I'm just going to do it here.

The intent of the pages should be self explanatory, but just in case...
Page 1 is to be used for any/every character.
Page 2 is for a quick and dirty single sheet (double sided) character sheet.
Page 3 is for non-mundane characters (awakened and technomancers).
Page 4 is for riggers.
Pages 5 & 6 are an "extended version" of page 2 for people that want to have a more detailed sheet.

Please feel free to download and print for your personal and/or gaming groups use. Here are the links:
Voyds SR20A Character Sheet v2.0 - Black & White
Voyds SR20A Character Sheet v2.0 - Color

I do take requests for new pages or changes if someone has a particular need for a specific character or a good suggestion, etc.
However, I would like to retain full copyright and distribution rights for this as I am a freelance graphic designer and layout guy.
So please, do not change these sheets and then redistribute them without my permission.
« Last Edit: <09-13-10/1423:32> by voydangel »
My tips for new GM's
Unless it is coming from an official source, RAI = "Rules As Imagined."
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4++SR5+++h+b+++B+D382UBIE-RN---DSF-W+m+(o++)gm+MP

Juxtamon

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <09-10-10/1049:18> »
Pretty nice.  Tidy setup.
  The only ANYthing I might have to critically say anything about is the lumping-equally of the 'lifted', 'memory' et al just beneath the main attributes, which might fool the eye into confusing the main stats, or make it not-as-easy to quick-scan for those derived values.  But I understand the nature of boxes like that, and the values would be notated in different format than the single-number stats, potentially, so no biggie.  That's just a vis-design thing.

But like I said, VERY tidy sheets, with enough room for pretty much anybody's big stacks of anything - skills, drones, spells...and anything you don't use can be usurped for room for more gear!

Nice.
"Was it in Tahiti?  Were we on the Nile?"

voydangel

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <09-10-10/1206:03> »
Thanks for the input Jux. =)

I had actually tried to place those derived attrib's elsewhere, but it just didn't seem to flow nearly as well, or fit as well either. I still go back in and tweak them every once in a while, so maybe something will come to me later down the road.

Any other feedback is welcome and appreciated.
My tips for new GM's

Irian

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <09-10-10/1211:54> »
What I am missing the most is a possibility to fill it out using my computer :-)
GMTool - PreAlpha released (also on SourceForge)
Random Ramblings about Shadowrun (german only)

voydangel

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <09-10-10/1313:10> »
That is something I have been toying with. Unfortunately it's a bit of a pain in the butt. But if I ever make the time and get it done, I will most certainly post the results.
My tips for new GM's