NEWS

2 players looking for a game near San Jose, CA

• 7 Replies

LadyGadfly

• Newb
« on: <12-29-15/2106:37> »
Hi Folks,

My partner and I are dying to get into a tabletop Shadowrun group within an hour's drive of San Jose, but we'd also be up for giving a skype group a shot (neither of us have tried it before). We're both huge fans of the universe, we've played Shadowrun Returns, Dragonfall, Hong Kong and recently got the Crossfire board game and have been binge-playing that. We don't have much experience with 5th edition except reading the books, but are really anxious to play it. If there are any GMs in the Bay Area out there looking for some players, let us know!
« Last Edit: <12-29-15/2108:51> by LadyGadfly »

Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <12-29-15/2111:54> »
There's a game that goes back and forth between SF and Oakland that's pretty full right now, but if anything changes I'll definitely let you know.  If you're willing to hoof it all the way up to Marin, I think Adzling has a game up that way that he was looking for players for a few months back.
Speech, Thoughts, Comm/Text, Subvocal

adzling

« Reply #2 on: <12-31-15/1619:33> »
We're always looking for a new player or two ;-)

We're based in Marin (San Rafael to be precise) and require you be 21+ as the campaign's themes can be adult at times + we like to have a tipple or two sometimes ;-)

Get in touch if you're interested.

cheers

LadyGadfly

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <12-31-15/1908:08> »
Thanks for the responses!

Adzling, I'll send you a PM. We might be up for driving up there depending on how often ya'll play.

EvilPC

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <09-13-18/1726:43> »
Has there been any activity in this group recently? Interested in exploring this game, based in Sunnyvale. I've read about the San Rafael game before, but don't want to go all the way to the North Bay. Are there any SJ players active right now?

Mindseye

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <10-11-18/1900:00> »
I'm a player near Daly City, I've found some play online with discord servers, but nothing local. 

Bedlamtom

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <04-21-19/1940:31> »
I'm in Los Gatos looking for a table top 5e game

adzling

« Reply #7 on: <06-22-19/1444:23> »
if you can drive our san rafael game is still going strong