NEWS

[SR5] German Face/Samurai

• 8 Replies

Bushw4cker

• Omae
« on: <08-14-13/0347:55> »
Klaus was a rising star at Saeder-Krupp, until a confidential matrix Psychological profile was leaked to upper management. Profiled as a malevolent sociopath, the profile raised eyebrows even at Saeder-Krupp.  He was convinced his skills would be better put to use as a deniable asset for the corporation, running the shadows. Klaus was set up with a new SIN and contact in Seattle.
Some of my inspiration was from Giancarlo Esposito's character in Breaking Bad. (Gus)
Need a good street name. Right now best I can come up with is Eis, which is German for Ice.
I also redid my character sheets (These are a lot easier to read when printed up.), any comments on them would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: <08-14-13/1528:46> by Bushw4cker »
"Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate." -Terry Pratchett

emilio

• Newb
  • "what's the modifier for swimming in drek?"
« Reply #1 on: <08-14-13/2108:58> »
Herr "Gruber" looks ready for business!  he's got a good selection of skills, and i like the shock hand cyberware (my SR3 face/samurai was fond of shock gloves).

however, pick one...
Quote from: p. 455
Reaction enhancers are incompatible with all other enhancements to Reaction, including wired reflexes.

i was thinking about names that would play off his psych profile causing him to be branded as "sick" or "deviant" or something.  according to Google Translate, "krank" means "sick, ill, diseased, unwell, ailing, bad", and "unrein" (oon-rine) means "unclean, impure, dirty, bad, unchaste".  something along those lines?

- emilio

Bushw4cker

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <08-14-13/2344:12> »
The Fake SIN is HANS Gruber, its from original Die Hard.
thanks for the pysch profile ideas...I'll think about it. some..

"Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate." -Terry Pratchett

Palladion

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <08-14-13/2345:15> »
You quoted the correct passage for Reaction Enhancers, but missed the very next paragraph: "Wireless: Reaction enhancers are compatible with a wireless wired reflexes system, and the total bonus Reaction from the two augmentations can be above +4 if both systems have wireless activated." (SR5 455).

Nice character sheet, what font is that? For the cells without a blue background, change it to white and the character sheet will look very clean (no more cell grid lines).
P A L L A D I O N

Bushw4cker

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <08-14-13/2348:27> »
Agency FB font, it allows more writing in smaller space, and looks good when printed up.
The lines won't appear when I print up. How do you like the Hearts ).?
I know about the Reaction/Wired reflexes bonus when both activated. All that text wouldn't fit into that little space. It's to let GM know what I have activated at any time.
« Last Edit: <08-14-13/2350:48> by Bushw4cker »

Bushw4cker

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <08-14-13/2355:17> »
I also put a O in front of weapons/gear to show what my character currently has on him/her. The way I do bullets lets me more accurately keep track of every round fired, instead of seeing players constantly erasing, writing, erasing..and so on. Also no arguments about what kind of ammo I just fired if a clip is marked, its what ammo is in the gun. An added bonus to Agency FB font, the little O's I use to represent bullets in a clip, are kind of bullet shaped.
« Last Edit: <08-14-13/2357:08> by Bushw4cker »

Bushw4cker

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <08-15-13/0002:22> »
With Contacts, I think adding Metatype/Ethnicity adds flavor to game and makes it easier for GM to role play and have fun with Contacts. Location of contacts seems to come up a lot when I play, so I like to include that as well.

Bushw4cker

• Omae
« Reply #7 on: <08-15-13/0007:31> »
Herr "Gruber" looks ready for business!  he's got a good selection of skills, and i like the shock hand cyberware (my SR3 face/samurai was fond of shock gloves).

however, pick one...
Quote from: p. 455
Reaction enhancers are incompatible with all other enhancements to Reaction, including wired reflexes.

i was thinking about names that would play off his psych profile causing him to be branded as "sick" or "deviant" or something.  according to Google Translate, "krank" means "sick, ill, diseased, unwell, ailing, bad", and "unrein" (oon-rine) means "unclean, impure, dirty, bad, unchaste".  something along those lines?

- emilio

How about "Schadenfreude"  -the pleasure at others misfortune.

a very angery werefox

« Reply #8 on: <08-15-13/0059:35> »
" God loves hans kills. ill gurbb to that.  :-* :-*